The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
why is it that everytime robert and betsy take gypo out she comes home with shite all over her collar.....it was her nice black and white flowery one as well.....more washing :wacko:

why is it that everytime robert and betsy take gypo out she comes home with shite all over her collar.....it was her nice black and white flowery one as well.....more washing :wacko:
:oops:

AAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just loaded up all my pics on lurcher forum of earlier...clicked add reply and got IPS DRIVER ERROR :rant: should have heard my gob...fuming i was....took me 8 goes to get back on

Afternoon, you totally deranged lot :D

soooooooooooooo many pages of crap to read from yesterday...you lot really need help :lol: :lol:

i know...i am always saying to people we must get together and the time just goes doesnt it?...

AAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

just loaded up all my pics on lurcher forum of earlier...clicked add reply and got IPS DRIVER ERROR :rant: should have heard my gob...fuming i was....took me 8 goes to get back on

took me about 14 this morning sarah...doing my head in !!

Afternoon, you totally deranged lot :D  

soooooooooooooo many pages of crap to read from yesterday...you lot really need help :lol: :lol:
well your here now so you can take over clairy :p

i am sooo bored.....everytime i start cleaning a room the bloody kids come in and start making a mess......which pishes me off.......its just started raining so they are all inside now :angry: .......stuff everywhere...aarrrgggggggg

moany old bag from didcot :b

Hello slappers! :eek: Hope you're all having a good day, mine is going well so far. Well, except the sore throat - but it could be worse :D Sarah you and your gang have me in stitches - FAO is just the place to come for a pick me up during the day! :lol:

right,i have bitten the bullet and made a dentist's app...tomoz at half 9....its agony now :( maybe poking about with a needle hasnt helped :b feeling all sorry for myself here...mainly cos it hurts to eat....really hungry but its too sore :(

Hello slappers! :eek: Hope you're all having a good day, mine is going well so far. Well, except the sore arse - but it could be worse :D Sarah you and your gang have me in stitches - FAO is just the place to come for a pick me up during the day! :lol:

oh my tooth is throbbing
toothache.jpg
....oh i hate toothache..

right,i have bitten the bullet and made a dentist's app...tomoz at half 9....its agony now :( maybe poking about with a needle hasnt helped :b feeling all sorry for myself here...mainly cos it hurts to eat....really hungry but its too sore :(
Well done Sarah xxx will be better for it. Hope they sort you out quick xxx

Hello slappers! :eek: Hope you're all having a good day, mine is going well so far. Well, except the sore arse - but it could be worse :D Sarah you and your gang have me in stitches - FAO is just the place to come for a pick me up during the day! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just frightened the dentist will pull the teeth out...got a fear of teeth being pulled...end up looking like shane mcgowan :wacko: hope i dont get antibiotics cos round lil's friday on the smodge....unless i start the course saturday...hmmmm

good luck at the dentist sarah.....want me to come with you...if it hurts i can punch him for you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back