Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Tarts and David. Hope the sun shines on you today :thumbsup:
:eek: slappers the other day tarts this morning what ever next :D

morning juney and morning all you :) :) love you all

happy birthday to kane debbie nice toyboy you have there :-

getting messages from people aking why i have deleted them from my facebook...its nothing personnal to any of my friends but i decided to close it...i had my reasons so i hope you all know that its nothing personnal :thumbsup:

i feel really sick and shaky...so does sid and charlie...hope nothing is going around but usually when one of us is poorly we all get it

cheers trace...i wont be going tonight if i feel like this..couldnt face drink so i must be ill :blink:

Afternoon all :huggles:

Happy birthday kane :clown: have a good day tomorrow debbie :D

Sarah I hope you all feel better soon :huggles:

My daughter Emma rang me earlier, she has swine flu :( :( gotta spend 7 days in here tiny room :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon all :huggles: Happy birthday kane :clown: have a good day tomorrow debbie :D

My daughter Emma rang me earlier, she has swine flu :( :( gotta spend 7 days in here tiny room :(
Awww Poor emma, Not nice having to spend all that time in her room xxx hope she's got her computer. Hope she feels better soon xxx

Afternoon all :huggles: Happy birthday kane :clown: have a good day tomorrow debbie :D

Awww Poor emma, Not nice having to spend all that time in her room xxx hope she's got her computer. Hope she feels better soon xxx
She has our old laptop clair, but there is no internet connection in her room :( she has to go to the main reception area for that :( .......

and of course she cant :(

Thx hun :huggles:

getting messages from people aking why i have deleted them from my facebook...its nothing personnal to any of my friends but i decided to close it...i had my reasons so i hope you all know that its nothing personnal :thumbsup:
kate gibson asked me earlier where you had gone...she misses you...you made her laugh :D

oh sonia...i hope Emma is ok xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back