The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
it is isnt it? it would give me a new lease of life..to be able to go away with my kids and dogs is what i really need now...

hiya clair..yep!! not before time as well!!! toothache is the worst isnt it??? you ok chick? xx
I'm not bad thanks Sarah...

Get the Van Sarah...that and a big tent, you'd be sorted!! - although not sure fynn would fit on a whippet size cage...

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning joey's....lovely and sunny here today :D :D

hey trac...guess what...i didnt have a chicken vindaloo last night.......................shock horror :blink: :blink:

i had a lamb vindaloo instead ;)

Morning joey's....lovely and sunny here today :D :D  

hey trac...guess what...i didnt have a chicken vindaloo last night.......................shock horror :blink: :blink:

i had a lamb vindaloo instead ;)
:eek: i cant take shocks like that hely :p

morning to you and to everyone else who pops in :D

well up to now, everytime i've tried to reply on here the thing has timed out!!

Evening all you muppets!!!

GOOD MORNING ALL ,HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A LOVELY WEEKEND AND YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY :D

Hi Everyone - replying while I can, broadband is dicky again! Roll on 2012 when we get some decent phone lines in!! Hope you all had a great weeked, and hope your tooth is better Sarah. Thought of you Saturday night Hely - had neighbours in and had an Indian takeaway. The chap said he could eat vindaloo. I asked him if he was sure, as the Madras was quite hot at our Indian - he hadn't had one from there before. He was full of bravado, and said he'd eaten a phall once, the hottest curry you can get - yeah right!! Anyway, he had a few mouthfuls of this vindaloo, and said he couldn't eat anymore :eek: :lol: Well, we did warn him! :D Lamb Pathia is my favourite, and mine was lush!

Hi Everyone - replying while I can, broadband is dicky again! Roll on 2012 when we get some decent phone lines in!! Hope you all had a great weeked, and hope your tooth is better Sarah. Thought of you Saturday night Hely - had neighbours in and had an Indian takeaway. The chap said he could eat vindaloo. I asked him if he was sure, as the Madras was quite hot at our Indian - he hadn't had one from there before. He was full of bravado, and said he'd eaten a phall once, the hottest curry you can get - yeah right!! Anyway, he had a few mouthfuls of this vindaloo, and said he couldn't eat anymore :eek: :lol: Well, we did warn him! :D Lamb Pathia is my favourite, and mine was lush!
lol...ive a phall before.... :sweating: :sweating:

morning all xx

hellooooo

just had my mum on the phone...my dad's op went well and he is at home :wub: :wub: just hope he's not in to much pain later :(

hellooooo 

just had my mum on the phone...my dad's op went well and he is at home :wub: :wub: just hope he's not in to much pain later :(
Glad all has gone well hun xxx what was it for...or don't I ask...

my dad has very bad cirrculation in both his feet and the bones are now giving him jip......they have tried to strenghten them....bolts and screws in them now..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back