The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Morning all.......meant to be beautiful here today :D  

just sneezed 23 times...really hurts :wacko:
Oooooh poor Hely, that's not nice.

Had a text from Sarah, she is OK,and will be back with us soon.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but today is the last day of summer - enjoy!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but today is the last day of summer - enjoy!
morning juney ,thats good about sarah :D

its always a sunny day when juney is about :)

morning juney ,thats good about sarah :D

its always a sunny day when juney is about :)
:huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Hello David How lovely to see you :D

Hope everything's going well for you :D xxx

Afternoon everyone else

Thanks everyone :)

She has went to OH friend, so his wife and him said they will keep in touch on her, which im really glad of.

Altho i am abit disapointed that a certain person has tryed to cause alittle bit of trouble for us, and the person who has fizz now :ermm: as we have found her a new home this is the only reason i can think why they are behaving like this to us. But they wont get to us as we no she has gone to the perfect home and thats all that matters to us.

what has happened to sarah is she ok? :(

Hely i must say that sounds very intresting, id love to do something like that! I hope you have a fab time!

afternoon........i had a text from sarah as well...she's fine.....oh arent we worry pots :D

been down the park for ages...met up with some of the mums from school...had a good natter :D

hope everyone is enjoying the sun :D

Hello everyone - gorgeous day here too.
David - lovely to see you so to speak! We have been missing you in chat. Hope you have settled after your move, and that you are back online at home soon :huggles:

mornin luvs!!! what has happened to the sun eh?? glorious yesterday..sat out in it all day :D got burnt but hey!! who cares!!! noticed a sore on our slip last night..took her up vets who glanced at it and said it was a cut and prescribed anti biotics and hibiscrub but i am not convinced..it is not a cut...it only came up yesterday cos i would have noticed it before cos i am always cuddling up with her and i defo would have spotted it..what do ya'll reckon??

P1130048.jpg

P1130049.jpg

P1130050.jpg

SARAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Missed you hun :huggles:

That looks as if it might have been a little abcess, which do only show themselves as they pop, sure the scrub and anti-b's will work :huggles:

hiya clair!!! hows you hun??? missed any goss have i?!!! xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, and welcome back Sarah :huggles: We have missed you - well just look at how many pages there are since you went away!!! Not nearly as many as usual - you see if you don't natter on, nor does Hely, and you two make up for 95% of what is said in here!! Not that you twaddle on or anything :eek: :lol:

Can't see Slip's cut as I'm at work, but I love Hibiscub - it smells so nice! Sure she will be right as rain in no time.

steph came round yesterday for barby..we were steamed :wacko: always used to have barbys here but havent done it for ages so really nice to have one again!! course the weather helps doesnt it?!!

P1120983.jpg

P1120985.jpg

love this one of nancy!!!!!! my beautiful girlie :wub:

P1120966.jpg

P1130044.jpg

bloody starvin..got loads of scran left from babrby so gonna fill me boots now!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
sarah :D :D :D

lovely piccies.........love your hair :D

my head is all in a bother....dad is still in a lot of pain :( my is sister is very upset, her house rabbit died in the night :( and now im starting to worry about my mum, she has her scan on monday :( .............wish i was one of those people who didnt worry....hurts my head :(

pishing down here as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mornin luvs!!! what has happened to the sun eh?? glorious yesterday..sat out in it all day :D got burnt but hey!! who cares!!! noticed a sore on our slip last night..took her up vets who glanced at it and said it was a cut and prescribed anti biotics and hibiscrub but i am not convinced..it is not a cut...it only came up yesterday cos i would have noticed it before cos i am always cuddling up with her and i defo would have spotted it..what do ya'll reckon??

P1130048.jpg

P1130049.jpg

P1130050.jpg
doesnt look like a cut to me sarah :unsure:

sarah :D :D :D  

lovely piccies.........love your hair :D

my head is all in a bother....dad is still in a lot of pain :( my is sister is very upset, her house rabbit died in the night :( and now im starting to worry about my mum, she has her scan on monday :( .............wish i was one of those people who didnt worry....hurts my head :(

pishing down here as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aw Hely love, sorry to hear you've got so much on your plate at the moment - poor little bun :(

Try to find something to take your mind of things :huggles:

Its my Daddy's 70th birthday today :wub:

Happy birthday daddy meddling

hely i hope your dad gets better soon and that your mum gets good news at her scan

sorry about your sisters rabbit :(

that defo looks like a an ulcer sarah better picture than the phone one, keep cleaning with the hibiscrub and it will be right as rain in no time

hope your all ok

and speak soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back