The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i think i see a wee bit of blue sky here trac ;)  

bored stiff i am....the kids are all busy busy....robert is in his office and i am sat here doing nowt .... ;)

bored bored bored !
me too hely ,Adam is fixing lee's bike ,done all my jobs ,only dinner to do now

afternoon butters!!! been out to monkey world with chavvies today!! havent been there for about 12 years and what a difference..its really good..well worth a visit if you are ever down the luverly dawrset coast anytime!! some pics :D a lot of pics actually -_-

P1130058.jpg

P1130061.jpg

just look at the face on him!!

P1130072.jpg

P1130096.jpg

P1130097.jpg

P1130098.jpg

P1130100.jpg

P1130101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved the pics of monkey world , I've seen it on the TV and have always wanted to go there :D

its really good there alison!! loads of play areas for kids...wanted to take them to clouds hill cottage,former home of T. E. Lawrence but was driving around and couldnt find it..i know its near bovington army base....i have always wanted to go and cos we were out that way today thought we could see it but noooooooooo...numbnuts here couldnt find it :unsure:

Loved the second lot too . Jim Cronin was a great guy and he did look amazingly like a monkey :)

We were in Devon once and went to the shire horse centre and also a rare breeds farm , they were great

I get lost real easy too !!!!!!!!!! :)

oh i have been to the shire horse centre!! that was years ago before we had kids and had Ruby..our whippet cross :wub:

i found this pic..hope that is a wig she is wearing cos blonde looks awful on her :wacko:

dc75c05300019caf4a81e33e.jpg

kids are off with their dad soon....it will be like a morgue in here then :( miss them like crazy when they go....have no one to play on the wii with....all together now....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I BELIEVE JUNEY WENT TO THE HAIRDRESSERS THIS MORNING ,LOOKING GOOD JUNEY I MUST SAY :-

7.jpg

I KNOW IM IN TROUBLE NOW :sweating:

evening......looks like you had a good day sarah...we went there a few years ago....a baby monkey pee'd on me :wub:

juney's looking hot ;)

i have had a crap day....everyone is getting on my wick...i am soooo glad im out with my big sis tomorrow.....so need a day to myself ....havent had one since the broke up from school :wacko:

oh that sounds so awful doesnt it :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back