The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
TODAY IS SAMANTHA'S FIRST PROPER DAY AT COLLEGE ,TOOK THIS BEFORE SHE WENT ,SHE LOOKS SO PROFESSIONAL AND ALL GROWN UP :wub:
DSCF1878.jpg

DSCF1879.jpg
Well done her! Your children are a credit to you and Adam, Trac.

poxy tesco :angry: aero yogurts are a pound.. A POUND :eek: 50p in asda and to rub salt in the wounds dont have the white choccy flavour...had to get the mint and they are a letdown quite honestly....waaay behind the genius that is white choc....fed up..really wanted one as well :(

Thank you David ,that was a lovely thing to say :b

sarah hope you find some white ones soon :)

bollox :angry: went to tesco to get pasta and forgot it...aaargghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

one of my dogs has the splatters and i dont know which one :blink: keep following them all outside and nothing..wait and watch to see who it is and nothing....i did ask em who is the poorly one but...nothing

Sam looks so like you Tracey...she looks great ready for her first day - hope she had a good one :D

Hello gang how are we all doing.

Havnt been on ina while as this month as been MAD, Mum has just got out of hospital last week so been looking after her, Plus i found a job at last, so i start ina week or so.

Dogs are smashing, been doing really well lifting bunnys this season.

I hope everyone is doing ok?

xxx

sam looks very smart trac...hope she had a good day xx

evening buttplugs :D got a blood test tomoz and i have to stop eating and drinking from 9 oclock tonight :eek: whats the betting nobhead here gets up and makes a brew first thing? have to put sticker on the kettle so i dont..and the app isnt till ten o clock :eek: TEN O CLOCK :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: cant function till i have had me brew and filled me face with food

evening buttplugs :D got a blood test tomoz and i have to stop eating and drinking from 9 oclock tonight :eek: whats the betting nobhead here gets up and makes a brew first thing? have to put sticker on the kettle so i dont..and the app isnt till ten o clock :eek: TEN O CLOCK :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: cant function till i have had me brew and filled me face with food
Oooooooooooooooooooo Sarah, thats a tough one!! 13 hours of no food or drink...you'll never make it!

Good Luck hun xxx

nancy is sat next to me doing her homework...she is explaining it..i dont understand it...

stupid.gif

gonna non stop gorge till nine....nance wants my help with her homework :blink: i told her to phone a friend :teehee: its so hard...

Hello gang how are we all doing.  

Havnt been on ina while as this month as been MAD, Mum has just got out of hospital last week so been looking after her, Plus i found a job at last, so i start ina week or so.

Dogs are smashing, been doing really well lifting bunnys this season.

I hope everyone is doing ok?

xxx

hiya courtney!

Good luck sarah :thumbsup:

morning all ,an other lovely day ,hope it stays like this for the weekend :D

MORNING MINGERS :* :* ,OOO I START UNI TOMOZ DOING A LAW DEGREE SHITTING IT BIG TIME BEEN 23 YRS SINCE I WAS LAST IN SCHOOL (w00t)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back