The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popped in to say Hi cos you all cheer me up with your chat .

The vets just phoned to say Scout's ashes are back so that's me all miserable again :(

MORNING MINGERS :* :* ,OOO I START UNI TOMOZ DOING A LAW DEGREE SHITTING IT BIG TIME BEEN 23 YRS SINCE I WAS LAST IN SCHOOL (w00t)
Nicky that is fantastic - well done you!!! Good Luck with it, you'll be totally fine :D

Popped in to say Hi cos you all cheer me up with your chat .The vets just phoned to say Scout's ashes are back so that's me all miserable again :(
Aw Bless you alison, its early days hun, one more step along the way..big hugs to you xxx

MORNING MINGERS :* :* ,OOO I START UNI TOMOZ DOING A LAW DEGREE SHITTING IT BIG TIME BEEN 23 YRS SINCE I WAS LAST IN SCHOOL (w00t)
Nicky that is fantastic - well done you!!! Good Luck with it, you'll be totally fine :D

Popped in to say Hi cos you all cheer me up with your chat .The vets just phoned to say Scout's ashes are back so that's me all miserable again :(
Aw Bless you alison, its early days hun, one more step along the way..big hugs to you xxx
Do you have anywhere nice where Scout liked to go? Or do you have a special place in the garden to scatter the ashes? I have to admit I have planned a spot in our garden, but haven't quite brought myself to put the ashes there. I have 4 little boxes, dating back to 1992 waiting to either be buried or scattered, and I can't decide which :( I really must do it, but it seems so final - and then what if we move? I don't think we will, but who would put flowers there if we did? Unless we plant a bush that flowers every year, that would be nice. I think I need to make my mind up and do it, maybe on a special day???

Things are so raw for you Alison, you will feel better in time, but as Clair says, it's early days. Love and hugs to you :huggles: xxx

I get the ashes meaning to scatter them . But as you say what if I move . The other thing is it's so final , at the moment it's all I have left . I still have Hula and Zoe's ashes in my wardrobe . Scout will join them .

Maybe I will manage to do something with them eventually .

Thanks everyone for listening to me . I am a miserable git . :(

I get the ashes meaning to scatter them . But as you say what if I move . The other thing is it's so final , at the moment it's all I have left . I still have Hula and Zoe's ashes in my wardrobe . Scout will join them . Maybe I will manage to do something with them eventually .

Any time hun, sounds as if you and june are in the same place with knowing what to do next...I don't have ashes, I'm different I suppose, can't bear to have a constant reminder..just me...odd I guess.

oh hunni :( you will in time feel stronger on what to do with the ashes..at the mo it is waaay to raw for you...just give yourself time alison xxxx

I get the ashes meaning to scatter them . But as you say what if I move . The other thing is it's so final , at the moment it's all I have left . I still have Hula and Zoe's ashes in my wardrobe . Scout will join them . Maybe I will manage to do something with them eventually .

Any time hun, sounds as if you and june are in the same place with knowing what to do next...I don't have ashes, I'm different I suppose, can't bear to have a constant reminder..just me...odd I guess.

I didn't get the ashes either till I lost Zoe and now I don't know what to do with them :(

nearly passed out at blood test...she couldnt get the vein up...told me to keep pumping my fist :- i said easy tiger :teehee: i couldnt do it...there she was clenching and unclenching my hand trying to get the vein up..then she kept prodding the vein....i hate it..went all clammy and thought i was gonna keel over..i said to the girl that i was gonna go,i could feel it :sweating: she didnt look like she been out of school long which didnt feel me full of confidence...then she said" just a small scratch" aaarggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..couldnt look....they have a picture of a monkey :blink: on the wall so i just focused on him.....she had to fill 4 tubes as well....oh feel shaky just writing about it

Aw you poor thing Sarah, they've taken armfulls out of me over the past 10days, but I'm a good little bleeder :lol:

Glad you managed to get through it, hope the results are good

What a nightmare Sarah . Funny thing to have on the wall , a monkey :rolleyes:

Do you have anywhere nice where Scout liked to go? Or do you have a special place in the garden to scatter the ashes? I have to admit I have planned a spot in our garden, but haven't quite brought myself to put the ashes there. I have 4 little boxes, dating back to 1992 waiting to either be buried or scattered, and I can't decide which :( I really must do it, but it seems so final - and then what if we move? I don't think we will, but who would put flowers there if we did? Unless we plant a bush that flowers every year, that would be nice. I think I need to make my mind up and do it, maybe on a special day???

Things are so raw for you Alison, you will feel better in time, but as Clair says, it's early days. Love and hugs to you :huggles: xxx
aww alison my heart goes out to you hun :( i still have poppys and i cant bring myself to do anything with them at the moment as june say it feels so final and its going to be cold soon (poppy hated the cold cant bear the thought of her out in the cold ,stupid i know ,iv bought a water proof casket and have a head stone on order and im going to get a little weeping willow tree and wen i feel ready il put her in her favourite spot in our garden (all can be removed and taken with us if we desided to move at any point)

you all have more faith in me than i do lol bk to school aged 38 oooo god help me .

oh god..couldnt imagine going back to school nicky..i have such fond memories of making shapes out of plasticine..awww....those were the days....had it down to a tee before i left :teehee: only kidding..i was quite clever at school believe it or not..we used to take the mick out of the remedial kids...called them window lickers or obley oi's..that was more directed at the gypos..also hedge hoppers,diddy kye's and cackers was also a term we used! fond memories.......

you are not miserable at all Alison ,we are all here to listen to you anytime ,you are doing very well hun ,such an emotional time for you :huggles: :huggles:

dont want to go into work tonight...one of the teachers has gone down with swine flu so caretaker is really on our backs with the cleaning....cheek..i do clean thoroughly... o:)

well..i found out who the phantom runnybum is...flynn...he has puked up in the hall earlier..poor baby..he looks dopey enough normally but you should see him now :( he is all squished up in the whippets basket...looks really uncomfortable

well..i found out who the phantom runnybum is...flynn...he has puked up in the hall earlier..poor baby..he looks dopey enough normally but you should see him now :( he is all squished up in the whippets basket...looks really uncomfortable
Aww hope he perks up soon sarah :huggles: :huggles:

Hey Nicky, i'm heading back to school tooo....and I'm older than you!!! if I can do it with my brain not working how it does anyone can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back