The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
evenin ballbags :D just had cottage pie with beans 8) how cool is that? made a big cottage pie and bean sandwich as well.....with a big splogie of sally cream on it.....stuffed now...

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D
Hello Hely Bely you old tart, how you diddling :D
Diddling very well thanks chicken :D
Glad to hear that Mrs! :huggles:

Afternoon all :D

Just managed a whole day back at work...so normal services have been resumed...but I aint half knackered!!

Hope you've all had a good day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh and Sarah...you're a gannet!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
nancy has just come in from the park and she wont shut up :wacko: hasnt stopped flapping her gob for five minutes....she is a crafty little cow..i wont normally let my kids eat in the lounge but cos she wont shut the hell up i have let her....right..off to take doggies out for a mooch

LATERS ;)

sarah you really do eat some strange things :D

im bloody starving...the kids have eaten but robert is still working...couldmurder a vindaloo but we had a chinese last night so had better not ;)

really need to go and get some new winter clothes.......need trousers, jeans, boots, and some new tops..... ;)

have a good evening splodgers :D

useless info queen from didders ;)

gannet!!! thats what my mum calls me!!! amongst other things :eek:
oooops...sorry Sarah...but I can see where she's coming from... :lol: :unsure: :D

Hope everyone's having a good evening, just been out with my lovely girlies, I do love them, so good to be back out walking with them, even if not too far, Blue had a lovely bomb around and Daisy was just full of good spirits, even had a flirt with a yorkiex...now Daisy does not do flirting!!

evening all :D

i like baked bean butties :)

you take it easy clair :huggles: :huggles:

morning all ,hope you all have a brilliant weekend ,im off to wales ,got to go and keep me eye on that Jonigk woman :D

see you all sunday

Afternoon all

off for the weekend for my first college course thing...apparently off to the indian for tomorrow's evening meal and to the carvery for sunday lunch...great! Won't be able to eat a thing...what a bloody fun weekend this is going to be!

Hope you all have a good weekend, by the ammount of action in here today I'm guessing your weekends have already begun!! - Enjoy :D

Hope you have a good weekend Clair despite the starvation !

Took my dogs out at 6 30 this morning and I met a man who climbed up a tree to get me some apples .

How bizarre is that ?

Have made a big apple crumble now , oops sorry Clair :D

evening :D a tad quiet in here lately :( hope all ok my butters and catch up real soon xxxxxxxxxxx

evening chuffs! hope all had a good weekend...i have done sod all...kids left friday and came back earlier today! and the peace is shattered! not really...did miss them ;)

Thought you might all like to see my lovely girls who have all died in the last two and a half years Zoe is the brindle particolour I got from the dog and cat home .

Hula my beloved crazy whippet almost white

Tiny little Scout , fawn

16-09-2009170349.jpg

16-09-2009170009.jpg
Alison, Hula is :wub: just like my Nibs in colour. I love them with lots of white - don't know why cos everything get covered in their hairs!!! They are all lovely, no wonder you miss them so much :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back