The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
morning all ,hope you all have a brilliant weekend ,im off to wales ,got to go and keep me eye on that Jonigk woman :D
see you all sunday
Oi Trac - more like me keeping an eye on you Mrs! Give her a few gins and she is anyones!! Just wait until my Damson Gin is ready :D It's only been on the go for 4 days, and I had to taste it :lol: It's not ready yet, but tastes good already :D

Thanks June , I love them with lots of white too . In fact a completely white one would be great despite the hairs ! :)

morning :D loads to do today and what am i doing? sat on here ;) have a good day people

LATERS

morning all ,hope you all have a brilliant weekend ,im off to wales ,got to go and keep me eye on that Jonigk woman :D
see you all sunday
Oi Trac - more like me keeping an eye on you Mrs! Give her a few gins and she is anyones!! Just wait until my Damson Gin is ready :D It's only been on the go for 4 days, and I had to taste it :lol: It's not ready yet, but tastes good already :D
:oops:

what you like juney :lol: there wont be any left :D

morning sarah and to one and all :)

went down post office to get car tax and was served by the most miserable cow i have ever seen..all the other post office ladies looked really happy..obviously had a good weekend unlike Madam Grumpelstiltskin...jeez....wouldnt even look at me..."do want 6 months?" How you going to pay?" I HATE THAT...how do you think I am going to pay? In blood? In sweat? In gold bullion ffs..I am going to pay like everyone else does..times like these you would love to say" in 2p's love :D " and just empty a load of 2p coins on the counter!

bought this air freshener and the flavour is freesia and it is making me feel sick...too strong

i bought a fabric conditioner flavour fuschia and that smells nice

just getting ahead of hely on the useless information here :D

anyone see the xfactor this weekend? oh my gawd....if we have to endure any more of cheryl cole's big doe eyes looking so lovingly at the acts which to be fair most are crap arent they? and then for full effect she goes up on stage to give them a hug...aaah! how sweet :D :x

i would love to be on the panel...just shouting "your shit! get off!!!"really booing at them!!! Bloody rubbish isnt it? I still tune in though and heckle all the way through it...wouldnt miss it for the world.....

a quick hello..sat here with a berocca drink :D trouble is i dont wait for it to melt and then i end up eating up the rest of whats left

just whizzed up tescos cos i got munchers and wanted a shicken caeser wrap thingy and this woman walked straight passed me....stopped...then still not looking at me went " I really love your tattoos" and walked off :wacko: she scared me a bit.....paid for me wrap and left a bit sharpish

do know its a year since i started cleaning at school.....a year!

come on hely..i am storming ahead here!!!

oh that air freshener has to go...only got it cos it was reduced from 6 quid to 3...wouldn't dream on spending 6 smackers on an air freshener....it looks weird too....got sticks that you put into some green stuff....and supposed to relax in the aroma...more like asphyxiate in the aroma :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god...on another of my mad declarations last night of vowing to be healthy..no more takeaways...no more drinking vodka by the gallon etc nancy has held me too it and has the wii fit board out...she was standing there with hands on her hips going "come on mum,you can start with the yoga,then move onto to blah blah blah"..i stopped listening just watched her mouth going on and on and on.....well..i look the part :D you know how some people look cute in tracky bottoms with something cheeky wrote across the arse? well...i dont...a sack of king edwards has more allure...and they are too long..keep treading on them :angry: dont want to do this wii fitness malarkey now....want to sit on my hump and watch simpsons :))

gm6452.gif

Morning Sarah and everyone else when they get here. I did pop on and read your ramblings yesterday Sarah, you had me in stitches. I didn't have time to post though. I have been thinking of getting the WiiFit out again. We have Tiger Woods golf we haven't even had out of the box yet. Other than that I like the yoga. I wish there were some different step exercises, as that music does drive you nuts after a while!! Have a good day everyone!

morning all,what a losey day ,rain,rain,rain ,fed up all ready of getting wet this morning :angry:

think an earlier night is needed tonight ,was a bit of a late one last night ,due to someone keeping me talking :- it was good though eh juney :D

hope you all have a great day :)

lovely here traccy!!! sun is a shinin! Lily has always had a thing for Blue..she follows him around...always flirting with him but I think she has gone overboard this time :p

P1130694.jpg

right..off to currys now..my fridge freezer has gone tits up...bloody perfick eh?

LATERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back