The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not going to do diddly poop now....how lazy am i?! do i care? nooooooooooooooooo........make the most of the peace before tribe burst back in through the door :lol:

thanks trace...i think i just burn the weight off cos i am always hypo.....i annoy myself sometimes :teehee:

righto..off to watch last night's x factor :D just gonna slob city it for rest of day!!

LATERS!

Afternoon ladies :D

Hely you love me really :lol:

clair nice to see you back :)

trac i am dreading the boyfriend bit, but i have ages yet, saying that i dread my own :angry:

Sarah sounds like a good evening you had lovely looking little boy penny has :D

hope you all have good day wether your slobbing or painting your nails :D

helloooo mingers....................sat here watching bleedin scooby-doo...just watched the first one and they are puting the second one on as well............they are soooo crap they are funny ;)

chilli chips for dinner....with a bottle of wine...gonna slob on the sofs and eat it...cant be arsed to do anything else ;)

clair...lovely to have you back me dear...hope your feeling better...dont overdo it though or i will have to hit you :D

sarah...your dinner sounds lush....i love a carvery and like you i load my plate up...and have been known to put extra on the kids so me and robert can eat theirs as well :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OH says I've to get two , but not at the same time (w00t)
Hey, lucky you. I say he's right, but about 6-12 months apart. That way you can housetrain the first before the next one arrives - that must have cheered you up no end :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a great bunch on here sooooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think they need to be in the funny farm Alison :-

If they are going to the funny farm I will go too :lol:
i will start the bus lol :lol:
Pick me up on the way will ya?
of course juney :D

nearly wales time whoo hoo :teehee:
Yes just Tuesday and Wednesday to work, and then we're off!

morning all :D someone has pinched the sun :eek:

hope you all have a good day

OH says I've to get two , but not at the same time (w00t)
Hey, lucky you. I say he's right, but about 6-12 months apart. That way you can housetrain the first before the next one arrives - that must have cheered you up no end :D

Thanks it did cheer me up for a while but still very much struggling with this :(
Oh Alison ,i really dont know what to say only anytime you feel like talking contact me via pm ,if you want :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Thanks Trac and everyone else .

There's just something about whippets that makes losing them so much worse :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back