The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
afternoon peeps :D nice to see you on hely i miss your useless information,

sarah is trying her best but she doesn't even come near yours :D
oh Debbie you are so kind, i wish i was like you, your so loverly (w00t) (w00t)

right have to go now i have a date with my hoover we are having a session with vodka they only thing is he can drink far more than me so when my friends come i will probably be hiding under the kitchen unit cos i can't stand up ;)
oh hely you need to get out more

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a great bunch on here sooooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

afternoon one and all ,well i know Samantha was blonde till she was 18 months old ,but i really do think she should still be blonde,she burns toast in a toaster :wacko: today i got back from walking the dogs to a burning smell and smoke coming from the microwave :eek: she was cooking a box of microwave chips and when i checked she had it on combi only Samantha could burn microwave food :p

and im safe with the blonde bit as neither Juney or Clair is here :-

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D just got home :wacko: really hungry...need a curry0

hi tracey!! had a great eveb=ing but feel a bit pished....need some food in me belly

morning..sonia,i wont be there today,not in any fit state to drive my luv..thanks for asking me :thumbsup: feel grim people..but had a good laugh last night!! the lads were not so happy after the spurs game though but us ladies had a hoot :p

this is pen's little lad Daniel and i could eat him up! he is sooooo cute :wub:

P1130443.jpg

P1130440.jpg

morning..sonia,i wont be there today,not in any fit state to drive my luv..thanks for asking me :thumbsup: feel grim people..but had a good laugh last night!! the lads were not so happy after the spurs game though but us ladies had a hoot :p

P1130443.jpg

P1130440.jpg

P1130443.jpg

P1130440.jpg

sodding ips driver..aaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...didnt mean to post 3 times

oops sarah did you get the IPS again :D

well the day ive been dreading has come ,Samantha has told me she has a boyfriend :eek: he is a lovely lad though ,met him briefly when they went to the prom ,this is him in the pic

DSCF1616.jpg

have a great day everyone

oh trace!! boyfriends eh?! i am like you...dreading the time when my girls say that to me...mind you they have all said that when they do go out with someone they will never bring them cos cos i am too embarassing :eek: charming i thought!! taking me mum out in a mo for a carvery..abso famished i am...have a good day luvvers!!!

LATERS :D

just saw that i was on here last night...have no recollection of that at all :blink: could be time to cut down on the smodge me thinks ;)

Morning joeys :D

Debbie...i have seen what you have done.......best watch ya back love...im on the warpath ;)

sarah.....getting jiggy with those fingers ahe love...posted 3 times you nuthead :D

good luck with the boyfriends trac......sam's not yours...pmsl ;)

just had a bacon sarnie

swept the floor

need to paint my nails

thats it for now...will get back to you if something else thrilling happens today :p

alright mongers! oh i am stuffed...just filled our boots at the pub! what always amazes me at carverys is how some people have just a small amount on the plates...whats that about??? one couple hardly had anything on their plates..i felt like shouting "hardly worth coming out for that is it?!" both me and mum had plates stacked high with scran...could have fed a couple of burly dockers the amount we had!! gorgeous it was..beef,pork,crackling,spuddies,cauli cheese,brocolli,swede,yorky pud,carrots and 3 different gravys on it!!

alright mongers! oh i am stuffed...just filled our boots at the pub! what always amazes me at carverys is how some people have just a small amount on the plates...whats that about??? one couple hardly had anything on their plates..i felt like shouting "hardly worth coming out for that is it?!" both me and mum had plates stacked high with scran...could have fed a couple of burly dockers the amount we had!! gorgeous it was..beef,pork,crackling,spuddies,cauli cheese,brocolli,swede,yorky pud,carrots and 3 different gravys on it!!
:eek: dont know where you put it sararh,that would feed me for a week :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back