The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all, im sorry you all feel so down :( :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Alison so sorry about Scout and Dina ,sending big hugs to you :huggles: :huggles:

Juney i dont think Clair should be coming home either :unsure:

Thanks everyone for your good wishes . Dina is not too good but I can't face the thought of losing her too . :(

Thanks everyone for your good wishes . Dina is not too good but I can't face the thought of losing her too . :(
So sorry to hear your news Alison. Losing a dog is hard enough, but when you have another ill at the same time, it is just heartbreaking. Be strong for Dina, she needs you to know when the time is right - I know you will :huggles:

There's always one of us about here if you need to come and talk about anything. Keep your chin up xx

wish i could do something to ease your pain alison..i really do...as juney says we are always here whenever you need us xxx

wish i could do something to ease your pain alison..i really do...as juney says we are always here whenever you need us xxx
so very true sarah & juney ,thats whats nice about here ,we are all here for each other :huggles: :huggles:

Thanks Sarah , two and a half years ago I had 4 whippets and now I have one and she's ill .

Think I will have a glass of wine tonight and celebrate Scout's life :(

Thanks Sarah , two and a half years ago I had 4 whippets and now I have one and she's ill .

Think I will have a glass of wine tonight and celebrate Scout's life :(
That's a great way to look at it Alison - celebrate their little lives instead of mourning their loss. Me thinks you will be needing another whippet sometime soon - it's amazing how they never fill the place of the one you lost, but help heal the gap left behind :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
gets to the school earlier and the usual mothers meeting takes place..me mate came over saying she has heard of a cleaning job that pays 60 quid an hour....whats the catch i enquired...its nude cleaning :blink: the weird thing was Marie my mate was seriously considering it...ARE YOU INSANE??" I asked her...she dont care does R marie....easy money was her answer... :wacko:

anyhoo..how are we all? i am friggered..thank goodness its friday...got a night with me chicks to look forward too...trouble normally is that me and steph get smodged and then model all the outfits :blink:

gets to the school earlier and the usual mothers meeting takes place..me mate came over saying she has heard of a cleaning job that pays 60 quid an hour....whats the catch i enquired...its nude cleaning :blink: the weird thing was Marie my mate was seriously considering it...ARE YOU INSANE??" I asked her...she dont care does R marie....easy money was her answer... :wacko:  

anyhoo..how are we all? i am friggered..thank goodness its friday...got a night with me chicks to look forward too...trouble normally is that me and steph get smodged and then model all the outfits :blink:
Oh the visions ........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a good time sarah, and if you want to buy me a present :- feel free ;) :p

Oh the visions ........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a good time sarah, and if you want to buy me a present :- feel free ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back