The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yeah your right june....have no choice really in what we are doing..bed and breakfast dies a death over the winter months so renting out the rooms long term is the only option...at least i wont be tied to it like i have been for the last 14 years..will have all my weekends free to do things with the kids..go to gamefairs etc....cant do that in the summer cos its are busiest time

looked through the ann summers catalogue yesterday sonia and the stuff they have is gorgeous...could spend a fortune on it...gorgeous corsets and stockings..just lovely...

You are all usually so cheery but not today . Everyone is far apart but sometimes the people near you don't understand anyway :(

looked through the ann summers catalogue yesterday sonia and the stuff they have is gorgeous...could spend a fortune on it...gorgeous corsets and stockings..just lovely...
Not really me :lol: prefer the fun, games and toy section :D ;)

thats always been the beauty of this thread..we can all come on when we are having an off day and everyone is always there with good advice...so really we are all close by arent we?

Hi alison, i'm so sorry for your loss :( we lost jesse just over a year ago :( and i'm still stuggling

Hope Dina has a while yet :huggles:

There is whippet racing at andover, its an open so should be quite a few there :)

Pat, julie, me :D and i think june is going, lots of others off k9 but i dont know who you know :unsure:

Next to the pub :thumbsup: which is always good :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i know the place..been there a couple of years ago...sounds good! what time does it start?

Morning everyone - sorry to hear of your problems. So sad about your dogs Allison. Hopefully you will have good news of yours Sonia. You're an intelligent lady Sarah - I'm sure you've thought through your plans and if you think it's the right thing to do - then go for it.

I think for racers weigh in is about 10.30 /11 but racing usually starts about 12 :unsure:

I will get there about 11.45 i expect ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back