The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
David you will get a clip round the earole if you keep on :lol:

Trac you can have anytime you like :lol:

oh i am frigged....just walked through the gate and flynn and lil saw me and charged full speed down the path...knocked me flying...they need a run so bad..take them to woods after tea..got pie,mash veggies and gravy :D starved here...anyhoo...enuff of my crap..how are we all? :D

David you will get a clip round the earole if you keep on :lol: Trac you can have anytime you like :lol:
:lol: :lol: ooooooo David you are for it :teehee:
OUCH!!!!
lol ive heard Debbie packs a mean punch ......... well when she is sober :-
Er... I reckon you'll be the next one to find out Trac - when she's sober. :lol:
got a long wait then David lol :lol:

David you will get a clip round the earole if you keep on :lol: Trac you can have anytime you like :lol:
:lol: :lol: ooooooo David you are for it :teehee:
OUCH!!!!
lol ive heard Debbie packs a mean punch ......... well when she is sober :-
Er... I reckon you'll be the next one to find out Trac - when she's sober. :lol:
got a long wait then David lol :lol:
PMSL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good morning all you lovely FAO ers :huggles:

Gorgeous here this morning 8) although rather windy

Hope you re all ok :)

Trac can you give Clair my love :huggles: if you speak to her, and let me know how she is please, i did have a text from her yesteday said she was

still waiting for a scan :angry: Hope they gey her sorted today and she is soon home :)

Good morning all you lovely FAO ers :huggles: Gorgeous here this morning 8) although rather windy

Hope you re all ok :)

Trac can you give Clair my love :huggles: if you speak to her, and let me know how she is please, i did have a text from her yesteday said she was

still waiting for a scan :angry: Hope they gey her sorted today and she is soon home :)
will do and have done sonia ,just spoken to clairy :D ,she is having a scan this afternoon and the poor girl is in pain still :( ,not getting much rest :(

Oh FFS !!! :angry: bloody hospitals :angry:

Poor clair, surely they should of got her sorted by now :(

These are for you Clair :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

afternoon folks ;)

hope everyone is well, im having a thoughtful day today, its 3 years since my beloved aunty died.....still miss her so much :(

hope clair is doing better, miss her banter and insults ;)

house has been lovely and quiet without anyone here...didnt even put the tv on...sat here in silence for a hour having a think and looking at my photos of my Aunty.......make me sad and happy ;)

anyway..im being a drip so i will be off now........hope everyone is well x

Oh FFS !!! :angry: bloody hospitals :angry: Poor clair, surely they should of got her sorted by now :(

These are for you Clair :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:
sonia, i wouldnt be suprised if they didnt do anything...my mum had the same problem a few years ago and was back and forth from the hospital...in the end my dad called a ambulance and said he was leaving her at the hospital until they did something..................not often my dad gets angry but he shouted at one of the doctors until they agreed to do something ;)

Morning all :D

nice and sunny out but its deceiving, have a good day what ever you are doing :)

morning to you as well debbie and to everyone else :D

David looks like we are safe,debbie didnt read back :-

morning to you as well debbie and to everyone else :D

David looks like we are safe,debbie didnt read back :-
Not sure if she can read Trac - or if she gets someone (Hannah?) to read it for her. :-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back