The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trac and David, i do read back and no Hannah doesn't read it for me

you two will keep, you will get whats coming when you least expect it :ph34r: :devil:

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Trac and David, i do read back and no Hannah doesn't read it for me

you two will keep, you will get whats coming when you least expect it :ph34r: :devil:
:oops:

juney made me write it debbie ,honest she did ,threatened me with all sorts if i didnt :sweating:

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Trac and David, i do read back and no Hannah doesn't read it for me

Er....I think it's war Trac! :unsure:

morning to you as well debbie and to everyone else :D

David looks like we are safe,debbie didnt read back :-
Not sure if she can read Trac - or if she gets someone (Hannah?) to read it for her. :-
pmsl David ,that has just took the heat off me :D
I was only repeating what you told me Trac! :unsure:
:eek: :eek:

have no fear David ,debbie is a push over :-

Not sure if she can read Trac - or if she gets someone (Hannah?) to read it for her. :-

Phew!! That's a relief Trac! Must admit she looked tough as old boots to me.

Phew!! That's a relief Trac! Must admit she looked tough as old boots to me.
lol might have the old bit right david :D

juney made me write it debbie ,honest she did ,threatened me with all sorts if i didnt :sweating:
Oi!!!!! Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Debbie won't believe you, she knows I wouldn't do such a thing! o:)

Oi!!!!! Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Debbie won't believe you, she knows I wouldn't do such a thing! o:)
mmmmmmmmmmm and this comes from someone who keeps changing my sig ,i rest my case :p

oops only 8 days till i see you juney :D

mmmmmmmmmmm and this comes from someone who keeps changing my sig ,i rest my case :p

See that little yellow bouncing thing in your sig Trac? Well that's me, a complete angel :D Now get to bed woman!!!!

See that little yellow bouncing thing in your sig Trac? Well that's me, a complete angel :D Now get to bed woman!!!!
yes Aunty Juney on my way :oops: nice knowing you all :D

Morning all :huggles:

:( Feels like my head is gonna explode :( so much going on in there :( it's definitely working overtime :(

Now on top of all that Skye has a lump in her neck, think its her gland :unsure: so you know what i started worrying about straight away :( she is fine in

herself tho, just got a swelling....oh and the end of her nose has a lump too :unsure: :( ................off to the vets later, will let you know what they say.

Have a good day everyone :huggles:

Hi Gillian :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sonia, good luck at the vets - hope Skye is OK

Had a text off Clair - she's coming home today!!! :D Fantastic news :thumbsup:

hi all :) hope skye is ok sonia :wub: such a worry arent they? feel really fed up today...left 3 messages with financial guy about mortgage..nothing back...now cos its all taken so long i have a county court date for oct..and worrying about the renting out of the b&b..is it going to work? everyone says its a great idea but there is always a what if in my head....go to bed worrying..wake up worrying...was awake last night from 3 cos it just plays on my mind all the time...just want to get everything sorted out.....dont want to burden mum with all this too cos whats the point of us both worrying? sorry to go on but the way i feel today i could just get in my car and drive and drive....but i cant do that can i?..its always boody money that dictates everything isnt it?

HAPPYCHOPS FROM POOLE

Happy bunch in here today aren't we......lol

Sarah, things will suddenly work out, you'll see :) try not to worry hun :huggles: (says the biggest worrier of all time :b )

I know what you mean about getting in your car and just driving and driving, done that a few times, now i tend to put music on VERY loud :D much

to Star and Skyes disguste :p

i am just having a self pitying moment son!!! anyhoo,i have an ann summers party to go to tonite and they are always a scream arent they!!

ooooo haven't been to an ann summers party for ages, we have a shop in southampton, so am reguarly going in there :D :D

Have fun :D don't spend too much :p :p

Hi All. Hope Skye is OK Sonia, let us know what the vet says.

Try not to worry Sarah - whatever is going to happen is going to happen, and worrying about it is using your energy - which you need for giggling at tonights party!

I had a text from Clair too. I'm happy she is going home, but worried that she is still not well enough. She told me she is going to lie down at home, and that tells me she is not well enough to be out. Now who is doing the worrying?!!!! See we all do it don't we. I wonder if we all have that in common - we worry too much????

Anyway, must away, I have to dry my hair and get to work - work is a dirty word for me on a Friday normally, but one of the girls is leaving, and her presentation is this afternoon. There's a rush job on that one of the other girls was getting stressed about, so I'm going in to help her with it. All happened because the Council are too tight to provide extra admin staff, yet they are happy to appoint managers on over-inflated salaries. Herefordshire is one of the first Councils to join with the PCT, so its managers managers managers all the way, and no support staff! :rant: See, I'm about as happy as the rest of ya!!!! :teehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back