The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
right deb..i am going for a long hot bath cos i am frigged...have a good evening and catch up soon x

evening all ,clairy is comfy at the moment ,due to the pain relief ,i hope she gets a good night sleep ,she hasnt slept for 4 nights ,she is bloody bossing me from her hospital bed ,i want to visit and she is telling me off saying too much driving in one day :eek:

evening all ,clairy is comfy at the moment ,due to the pain relief ,i hope she gets a good night sleep ,she hasnt slept for 4 nights ,she is bloody bossing me from her hospital bed ,i want to visit and she is telling me off saying too much driving in one day :eek:
She must be feeling better if she's gone into bossy mode!!

she just text juney ,she is off to bed ,feeling rough :( :( i do hope they sort her out before letting her home :unsure:

she just text juney ,she is off to bed ,feeling rough :( :( i do hope they sort her out before letting her home :unsure:
Just popped in to see how Clair is. I texted her yesterday and she told me she had gall bladder problems so when she didn't reply straight away to my text today I had a feeling she'd ended up in hospital.

Richard had the same thing while we were in Theological College and I know he was in agony. Trouble is, they're unlikely to remove it while it's inflamed so I expect they'll sort her out and then discharge her - at least that's what happened to Richard :( He spent a year or so on a really low fat diet which kept it under control until he could have it removed.

Send her my love Tracey when you speak to her again. :huggles:

Just popped in to see how Clair is. I texted her yesterday and she told me she had gall bladder problems so when she didn't reply straight away to my text today I had a feeling she'd ended up in hospital.

Richard had the same thing while we were in Theological College and I know he was in agony. Trouble is, they're unlikely to remove it while it's inflamed so I expect they'll sort her out and then discharge her - at least that's what happened to Richard :( He spent a year or so on a really low fat diet which kept it under control until he could have it removed.

Send her my love Tracey when you speak to her again. :huggles:
i will Gillian xxx Thank you xxxx

morning! say hello to clair from me trace...send her my love and hope she is ok...i remember my friend suffered with this and she was in agony with it..not nice :(

my mate sent me a voucher for my 40th and i havent used it yet..its for beales and i will pop down later and get meself something :D sooo much to pick from in there isnt it?!!! as i am on the useless information bus i also am taking charlie to the orthondontists today :D only a couple more visits then he can have it removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning girlies, and David of course! Hope everyone is OK on this lovely morning. Back to work for me today :( Best start getting ready I suppose. I do hope Clair is feeling better today :huggles:

morning! say hello to clair from me trace...send her my love and hope she is ok...i remember my friend suffered with this and she was in agony with it..not nice :(
i will do sarah

:huggles: :huggles:

Morning girlies, and David of course! Hope everyone is OK on this lovely morning. Back to work for me today :( Best start getting ready I suppose. I do hope Clair is feeling better today :huggles:
morning all ,not much change in clair :(

Morning Ladies and David :D

i hope you buy yourself something really nice Sarah ;)

Tell clair to get well soon and stop milking it :lol:

Hannah went off to busy bee's like an angel, as soon as we got there and she was out of the car she said right mummy you can go now (w00t) i bought her some of their tee shirts and a fleece so she starts stripping off her top saying she has to wear school clothes like all her friends, bless her i iwll take a picture in her school clothes as she calls them :lol:

Morning Ladies and David :D i hope you buy yourself something really nice Sarah ;)

Tell clair to get well soon and stop milking it :lol:

Hannah went off to busy bee's like an angel, as soon as we got there and she was out of the car she said right mummy you can go now (w00t) i bought her some of their tee shirts and a fleece so she starts stripping off her top saying she has to wear school clothes like all her friends, bless her i iwll take a picture in her school clothes as she calls them :lol:
hope Hannah has a great time Debbie :huggles: :huggles:

i thought i'd post a few piccies of Hannah, and heres a few for you Sarah of Hannah in her fairy outfit :wub:

Picture858.jpg

Picture867.jpg

Picture865.jpg

Picture810.jpg

Picture857.jpg

Picture788.jpg

Picture791.jpg

Picture856.jpg

love the pics of Hannah :wub: :wub: ,Debbie

its so quiet here today,first time in 12 weeks i have been on my own ,feels strange

I would be in my element a whole house to myself :D

i will send Hannah up special delivery if you want :lol:

Lovely pics of Hannah Debbie.

I shouldn't let her get too close to that panel fence though - looks like it might come down any minute! :-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back