The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
how dare you??!! typical..son and the debster are here now just when i have to go to work...

Hello debbie :huggles:

Hows you ? did hannah enjoy her party ? bet you didn't :lol:

Hello debbie :huggles: Hows you ? did hannah enjoy her party ? bet you didn't :lol:
hi sonia hannah really enjoyed her party, i had a slight headache after it was over, had a bigger one later on :blink:

hope all is well you and the whippets

Hello all, see there's a few posts less this morning than there were last night!! Been busy today, fat club, then washing galore to do. Dogs beds in the car were chucking up a bit, so all washed now :D Had a great day yesterday, so nice to see you Debbie, and little Hannah. I did write that last night, but it is gone this morning - maybe to do with the last bit of my post moaning to you all :eek: Juney moaning? Surely not? Yes, we all have off days don't we :unsure: (w00t) :lol: Get off to work Sarah and earn a crust!

Hope Clairy will be better soon, gallstones are the most painful thing ever - better out than in, so lets hope they get and and remove them if that's what the cause is.

Catch you all later :D

Hello all, see there's a few posts less this morning than there were last night!! Been busy today, fat club, then washing galore to do. Dogs beds in the car were chucking up a bit, so all washed now :D Had a great day yesterday, so nice to see you Debbie, and little Hannah. I did write that last night, but it is gone this morning - maybe to do with the last bit of my post moaning to you all :eek: Juney moaning? Surely not? Yes, we all have off days don't we :unsure: (w00t) :lol: Get off to work Sarah and earn a crust! 

Hope Clairy will be better soon, gallstones are the most painful thing ever - better out than in, so lets hope they get and and remove them if that's what the cause is.

:lol: we must have gremlins then june

lovely to meet up with you again and thank you for hannahs birthday pressie i must get some photo's up, especially in her fairy out fit that sarah and the kids bought she looks quite sweet but not to sure about the wellies though that she thinks must be worn with it

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT CLAIR IS IN HOSPITAL ,SHE WAS ADMITTED THIS MORNING :(
IT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE INFLAMED GALLSTONES ,AS SOON AS I GET ANYMORE NEWS I WILL UPDATE YOU
Really sorry to hear that Trac - please give Clair my best wishes if you speak to her - thanks

oooooooooo i was moderated and didnt feel a thing lol :D

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT CLAIR IS IN HOSPITAL ,SHE WAS ADMITTED THIS MORNING :(
IT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE INFLAMED GALLSTONES ,AS SOON AS I GET ANYMORE NEWS I WILL UPDATE YOU
Really sorry to hear that Trac - please give Clair my best wishes if you speak to her - thanks
will do David ,thank you xx Thanks everyone for get well wishes ,all been sent to clairy :) :)

hello folks....any goss for me :D

Poor Clair, hope she feels better soon x

so do i Hely ,poor clair has been in so much agony ,broke my heart this morning when i talked to her ,icould tell by her voice how much it was hurting :( ,at least she is now getting some relief with the morphine

Afternoon peoples :D

i hope clair isn't in too much pain now :(

Hannah is off to pre-school tomorrow morning her first morning, yippee i can't wait, i have put her in for three mornings to start with and then i will up it five later, she is looking forward to it, had a vist from them today and they and hannah got on well :D

so do i Hely ,poor clair has been in so much agony ,broke my heart this morning when i talked to her ,icould tell by her voice how much it was hurting :( ,at least she is now getting some relief with the morphine
yes trac...she is in the best place xxx

Hope Hannah enjoys pre-school Debbie x

alright guffs!! went into work and i have a new hoover :D he is yellow and called victor and has a suck on him like a back alley hooker!! margaret was a bit miffed but she blew up my last hoover (2nd hoover that she has blown up in weeks) so thats why i have a new one..i told her to keep her claws off of victor cos she aint blowin him up

Last edited by a moderator:
aah..good old morphine :D clair should be away with the fairies hopefully now :lol:

i can visualise you and margret having fisty cuffs at dawn over victor pmsl

got last nights waking the dead to watch cos 2nd part on later..i like that :)

she is terrible with hoovers..last time i could smell th smoke and i ran into her classroom and the smoke was really thick...guess who was still hoovering away?!!!! i yelled"turn it off you mad bitch!" she was going"whats the matter?" how she didnt know there was something drastically wrong with the hoover i will never know...just carrys on hoovering.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back