The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
GOOD MORNING DEBBIE AND GOOD MORNING TO ALL :D

VERY QUIET IN HERE

moan time.

just been on blower with financial advisor cos i am still waiting for this mortgage...it is taking so bloody long and i just want to get it sorted..pay ex off and get on with my life...it is getting me so down....had this hanging over me for best part off a year now...its the abbey national...they keep saying that they are happy with it but then they want some more information..i said to simon (financial mush) is that everything now and its not :rant: they want something else now...honestly could scream here......

keep thinking of the kids in their new classes...poor stan was so sad last night about going back to school! bless him..he wouldnt stop crying!! he was fine this morning thank goodness...they all looked really smart :D

Last edited by a moderator:
awww poor stan, hes a sensitive little chap :wub:

he will come home and rabbit on about what a brill day he had ;)

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT CLAIR IS IN HOSPITAL ,SHE WAS ADMITTED THIS MORNING :(

IT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE INFLAMED GALLSTONES ,AS SOON AS I GET ANYMORE NEWS I WILL UPDATE YOU

what does all the quick access thingys mean?? :blink: been trying them out but i dont get it :wacko:

yaaaaaaaaaay!! always wondered how you get the little yellow people on a post!!!

right i need to seriously step away from the computer now...........

LATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back