The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
moved the crate and all dog baskets in dining room from lounge..had enough of them taking over the settees..last night i was squished right up cos of them...slip lays completely on me and she isnt a lightweight....flynn at end of sofa..whippets all on the other one...to be fair the whips curl up into little balls so they arent so bad but the lurchers just take over...lily has comandeered the crate and wont let any one else in it....yo oughta see the faces on them...all stood at the lounge door looking in!!! will buy another crate cos for that money its well worth it..

i am ok thanks...been chatting with maxine and we are defo going to stop the b&b and rent out the rooms...i spoke to a mate of mine who is an estate agent and she said people are crying out for rooms....i have had enough of b&b hely...been doing it for so long now and me mum needs a break..its hard work for both of us so why not rent rooms and not do anything? just collect the money? have to put all meters in the rooms and get a separate kitchen fitted but everything else is there..en-suites in all the rooms..etc...spesh as we are surrounded by 3 big hospitals...that is what i want...hospital staff to fill the rooms...we had had a good summer but its the winter that is dead so the plan is long term letting of the rooms....it will free me up so much..be able to work in the morning instead of after school which i hate cos dont get to see me kids till later..just sounds perfect for us all...

glad you asked? :blink:

watched the unborn last night...scared the crap out of me....screaming all the way through it..kids kept asking what was wrong!!! bless em...there was one scene with a dog and its head was upside down..it was really weird.. walking towards gary oldman growling....

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck Sarah, with your plans, hope it all works out for you :D

Glad your girl is on the mend Hely xxx

Afternnon everyone Else

watched the unborn last night...scared the crap out of me....screaming all the way through it..kids kept asking what was wrong!!! bless em...there was one scene with a dog and its head was upside down..it was really weird.. walking towards gary oldman growling....
sarah not the film to watch when you have been having bad dreams :huggles: :huggles:

hope all goes well for you sarah and your new plans :thumbsup:

im glad betsy is getting better hely :huggles: :huggles:

Good luck debbie with the party :D

and hello to everyone else :) :) :)

i am ok thanks...been chatting with maxine and we are defo going to stop the b&b and rent out the rooms...i spoke to a mate of mine who is an estate agent and she said people are crying out for rooms....i have had enough of b&b hely...been doing it for so long now and me mum needs a break..its hard work for both of us so why not rent rooms and not do anything? just collect the money? have to put all meters in the rooms and get a separate kitchen fitted but everything else is there..en-suites in all the rooms..etc...spesh as we are surrounded by 3 big hospitals...that is what i want...hospital staff to fill the rooms...we had had a good summer but its the winter that is dead so the plan is long term letting of the rooms....it will free me up so much..be able to work in the morning instead of after school which i hate cos dont get to see me kids till later..just sounds perfect for us all...
That sounds a brilliant idea Sarah - money all year round then :thumbsup:

Will have a look at Lee dressed up smart when I get home Trac - so boring here at work with no pics!

sounds like a plan sarah :D

i bet the B&B was hard work....at least you willbe able to chill and as you say....just collect the money :D

good luck with it xx

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG....sorry need to rant !!!!!!!!!!!!

my bloody sister is doing my head in....i have been sat here waiting for my nephew to get here (i childmind him)..he was late so i text my sister to ask where he was.....she informs me that he isnt coming anymore in the week, and that i will just have him during the holidays........how bloody difficult it is to have let me know...i saw her this morning and she didnt sy anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sent her a text back saying..

"well thanks for not letting me know i turned down a afterschool child last week....you have to give me 4 weeks notice so you will have to pay me until the end of sept"....she moaned about that....thing is she gets 75% of her childcare paid for by the bloody government....and whats the bloody betting she doesnt bother phoning them and telling them to stop the payments !!!! she already gets shite loads of money she isnt entitled to cos she lies that her boyfriend doesnt live with her,........she gets sooooo much money everymonth that she shouldnt get...it does my head in............hundreds and hundreds of pounds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really really cheesed off from didcot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry rant over !

my bloody sister is doing my head in....i have been sat here waiting for my nephew to get here (i childmind him)..he was late so i text my sister to ask where he was.....she informs me that he isnt coming anymore in the week, and that i will just have him during the holidays........how bloody difficult it is to have let me know...i saw her this morning and she didnt sy anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"well thanks for not letting me know i turned down a afterschool child last week....you have to give me 4 weeks notice so you will have to pay me until the end of sept"....she moaned about that....thing is she gets 75% of her childcare paid for by the bloody government....and whats the bloody betting she doesnt bother phoning them and telling them to stop the payments !!!! she already gets shite loads of money she isnt entitled to cos she lies that her boyfriend doesnt live with her,........she gets sooooo much money everymonth that she shouldnt get...it does my head in............hundreds and hundreds of pounds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really really cheesed off from didcot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry rant over !
rant away hely ,that is out of order to be honest and yes she should have told you this morning ,i bet you were worried where your nephew was :unsure:

hey up debbie :lol:

ate0151l.jpg

sorry rant over !
oh that ain't right hely, i can see why you are pished off especially turning work down how hard is it to ring or text,

my friend is a childminder and any that are not coming back don't get their retainer simple as that, i hope you get someone else in to take his place

just applied for some cleaning work......she wasnt sure as she said i dont have any experiene :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ive been cleaning and looking after a house since i was 20...how much more experience does someone need...silly cow !!!!!!!!!!

oh how difficult can it be to find a job that works around the kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!

pished and cheesed right off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

vodka here i come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw Hely - hasn't been a good day has it?

Glad to hear that your Dad is improving though.

oh hely..its hard isnt it? finding something to fit in around kids is never easy...i am lucky cos mum has my lot when i do the school..without her help i couldnt do it..hope you find something soon chick :D

got the movie WATCHMEN out...cos its about super heroes i thought that would be ok for a nice family film :D its not...first scene is a huge see through butt naked man..just the back of him and then he turns around :eek: and yeh..its all there in full glory...i did a peter kay and went "is my eyes playing bloody tricks on me? is that a cock and balls i am looking at?" then a sex scene so i was up like a shot "TURN IT OFF!!!!!!" AARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..nightmare...charlie picked up the case..shoved it in my face and said "its an eighteen mum...what were you thinking?" i didnt even check that..thought it was a kiddies film :b i rem when my mate rented out team america for her kids not realising it was made by the south park team :lol: think i will pay more attention when renting out movies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back