The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning fluffers!! hope all had a good weekend...hows betsy hely? is it the meds making her poorly? hope she feels better soon..glad you had a good time at tatton trace...enjoyed the vid of fudge :D right i am off to work in a tick..cant see what i can do..school is full of workman who should have finished by now..have a good day and speak laters :)
Hellooooooooooo :D

No sarah it isnt the meds making her ill, she has a bug or something...me and robert were up at 5.30 this morning cleaning up her sick :x

she has one of those high beds and she threw up over the side of it so it splattered all over the place :x :x

nice start to the day :wacko:

so she has missed her first day back at school :unsure:

she is onthe sofa with a pile of mags i got her....coughing and spluttering :(

hope everyone is well xx

this bloody dog is doing my head in...she has got into the habit of barking at me until i cover her up with her blanket.....even when she is up on my bed... ;)

from "the whippet slave" ;)

Hello Hely - sorry to hear about Betsy.

I hope your dad is well now - the Newcastle results this season should have helped!!

Hello Hely - sorry to hear about Betsy.I hope your dad is well now - the Newcastle results this season should have helped!!
Dad is getting there thanks david......problem with him is he is used to doing loads and he hates having to sit down for more than 5 mins...so hes doing to much and then having loads of pain and then not sleeping! my mum had to shout at him yesterday cos he was trying to do some bits around the house ;)

he is enjoying the footy....they are doing well arent they......me dad and robert are going to see them play reading after chrimbo...cant wait :D

hope you are well xx

HELY I DO HOPE BETSY IS BETTER SOON AND IM GLAD YOUR DAD IS ON THE MEND :huggles: :huggles:

MY PROUD BOY :D

DSCF1857-1-1.jpg

DSCF1858.jpg

:wub:

oohhh Trac...doesnt Lee look smart...did he have a good day ?

Hello people xxxxxxxxxxxx

first day with our new class today, not half as bad as i thought, really rather nce actually...one rather vocal one...but such a cute bright kid I'll fofgive him...that an the fact his Dad's an actor that I've always had a soft spot for pmsl!!

Hope all you lot had a good day, Lee's a handsome hunk Trac!!

Poor Sarah with your spider - you are having a jittery time at the moment!!!

See you all soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...oh and Hely...that whippet of yours is a brat!!!

Hello people xxxxxxxxxxxx 

first day with our new class today, not half as bad as i thought, really rather nce actually...one rather vocal one...but such a cute bright kid I'll fofgive him...that an the fact his Dad's an actor that I've always had a soft spot for pmsl!!

Hope all you lot had a good day, Lee's a handsome hunk Trac!!

Poor Sarah with your spider - you are having a jittery time at the moment!!!

See you all soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...oh and Hely...that whippet of yours is a brat!!!
TART!! :D

GLAD IT ALL WENT OK CLAIR :thumbsup:

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT ABOUT LEE :huggles:

hellooooo goombers!! just got to level 12 on beehive bedlam them ballsed it right up...god that game is soo damn annoying...raining soo bad here now...got the unborn to watch tonight..so jimmers and lippers on...duvet off me bed and snuggle up in front of it!!!

got a real craving for a toblerone...really bad....with a brew....havent had a toblerone for ages...had a star bar earlier :) wasnt keen..it was warm and made me feel icky..still ate it though

Morning ladies and the old codger if he manage to get up out of bed :D

big day for hannah birthday party, not looking forward to 7 kids running riot :angry:

not alot i know but 6 more than enough :lol:

have a fab day speak laters if i haven't been taken to the local nut house :wacko:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH :D

enjoy the party debbie...im sure it will be fine...just make sure you have a secret stash of wine for afterwards :D

Betsy is still at home ;) .....seems a bit better though, but still coughing :(

Hope everyone is well x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back