The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Morning peoples :D lovely day here so we are off to hastings and battle to show kanes brother some of our history, as he is over from australia 8) so you all have a good day and i will try to take some exciting piccies -_-
HAVE A GREAT DAY ,DEBBIE ,LOOK FORWARD TO THE PICS :)

MORNING ALL ,HAVENT BEEN ON HERE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS ,WAS A BIT CHEESED OFF BUT OVER IT NOW ,HAD A BUSY WEEKEND ,HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A LOVELY WEEKEND :D ,BUSY DAY A HEAD
HAVE A LOVELY DAY :) :)

Did you have a good time at tatton :)
YES THANKS WE DID DEBBIE ,MET UP WITH SUE AND SARAH AND SAW PAGAN & LARA ,SUCH STUNNING DOGS :wub:

Hello all. Hope you're all enjoying the last day of the Bank Holiday weekend. I was hoping for some sun :( maybe this afternoon?

Have a great time Debbie, will look forward to the pics when you get back. Did you take any pics at Tatton Trac?

Hello All :D :D (good to see you Trac :D :D :D :D)

Hope you're all having a fun time, look forward to the piccies Debbie :D

Blue and I have just got home from a 9 mile walk along the canal...and a friend has just text me to see if I want to go out for a walk... :wacko: See you all later lol

WHAT A BUSY AFTERNOON ,SCHOOL UNIFORM ALL BROUGHT NOW ,£41 FOR LEE'S BLAZER :eek: THEN WENT FOR HIS TRAINERS SIZE 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS ONLY AN 8 BEFORE :eek:

HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAS HAD A GOOD DAY :D

NO JUNEY I DIDNT TAKE ANY PICS AT TATTON ,DID DO A SMALL VID OF FUDGE COURSING

NICE TO SEE YOU CLAIR :D :D :huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good grief Trac...has the poor lad had his size 12's squeezed into size 8's :eek: - stop feeding the bugger!

Good grief Trac...has the poor lad had his size 12's squeezed into size 8's :eek: - stop feeding the bugger!
THINK HE MUST HAVE STRETCHED THEM CLAIR ,GOOD IDEA I WILL STOP FEEDING HIM ,HE DOESNT EAT THAT MUCH THOUGH :-

MORNING ALL ,SUNNY FOR NOW 8) ,VERY BUSY MORNING TODAY ,HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY :D

I don't want to goooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't make me go

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Don't make me go :( :( :( :( :(

Have a good day you 'orrible lot :huggles:

morning..................hope everyone is well.......Betsy has been ill since sunday evening so all our plans for yesterday & today have gone out of the window....crap !!!!

bored bored bored ;)

Afternoon ladies, and the no show old one :D

had a lovely time in hastings yesterday only took piccies of hannah so i will put them on later

i hope betsy gets better soon hely nothing worse than an ill child, cos you feel helpless :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon ladies, and the no show old one :D had a lovely time in hastings yesterday only took piccies of hannah so i will put them on later

i hope betsy gets better soon hely nothing worse than an ill child, cos you feel helpless :(
OI! I'm still here! :lol:

Afternoon ladies, and the no show old one :D had a lovely time in hastings yesterday only took piccies of hannah so i will put them on later

Phewwwwwwwww :sweating: thought she meant me for a minute david :lol:

Hello anyone thet reads this :) Hope you are all ok :huggles:

Sorry to hear betsys not been well hely :( hope she feels better soon :)

No sonia i ment the old codger David :lol: :lol: :lol:

right i am off shopping for hannah's party so see you laters xxx

Oooops Sonia - I rather fell into that one - I should have pretended I didn't know who she was talking about! :lol:

Hi All! Hope Betsy is feeling better soon Hely - such a worry for you.

I am back at work, and not a happy bunny. My boss, who is also my mate has been seconded to the other end of the building for 3 months. It's supposed to be temporary, but the woman who is supervising the office in her place is taking things far too seriously. She must want to make an impression, as she is sweeping through like a new brush!! I'm anti her changing things, as I want it the same when my friend comes back - which is another worry, because they want to keep her down there. Juney doesn't like it :(

AFTERNOON ALL ,HOPE BETSY IS FEELING BETTER HELY :huggles:

A LITTLE VID OF MY FUDGE ON SUNDAY AT TATTON ,FIRST TIME COURSING

I am back at work, and not a happy bunny. My boss, who is also my mate has been seconded to the other end of the building for 3 months. It's supposed to be temporary, but the woman who is supervising the office in her place is taking things far too seriously. She must want to make an impression, as she is sweeping through like a new brush!! I'm anti her changing things, as I want it the same when my friend comes back - which is another worry, because they want to keep her down there. Juney doesn't like it :(
OH JUNEY ,SENDING BIG HUGS FOR YOU :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Oh Juney xxx it is so hard any sort of change isn't it :( poor you, I do hope things slot back into place for you xxxx

I love that video Trac, he is quick on the off - what a star fudgy is :D

Oh Juney xxx it is so hard any sort of change isn't it :( poor you, I do hope things slot back into place for you xxxx

I love that video Trac, he is quick on the off - what a star fudgy is :D
THANK YOU CLAIR :huggles: :huggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back