The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Evening All 

Hope you have an interesting evening Hely!

Joe has bought Blue a hurdle for the garden, she is so happy, she lives to jump that mad whippet does :wub:

Have a lovely evening :D :D :D
bless her and what a good boy joe is :D

evening ,very quiet in here
Think it might be relief re the black scottish bitch lol!!!

T'is a bit quiet aint it...thats cos hely's of ghost busting!!

had the coppers round last night cos for the last few nights have noticed someone opposite just staring out the window into mine...debbie saw it too when she was here...went into my bedroom last night and nance sid that they were there again..so i rang my mate who is a seargent but he was off duty and he said just to phone the police...the two coppers came back after going over to the house and said that there was a couple who lived in there and they have just come back from holiday..house was empty...they said that there is a lot of furniture in the room and maybe i was mistaken :blink: but i saw someone move the other night in there..by this time kids were really shit up so i didnt make a big deal..thanked the coppers and calmed me kids down...nance was in a right old state...i told her that it was nothing to worry about and mummy had just made a mistake which did calm her......had a terrible night...every noise i was outside...pacing around..took a hammer into bed!!! most people go to bed wih someone they love..i have a hammer ffs!!! when i did fall asleep i dreamt that someone had got in here...horrible night.....i was so scared but if anyone tried to harm my kids then i would kill em.....i honestly would...anger gets the better of me then...sorry to go on people :b just feel a bit vulnerable at mo......you just dont know who is out there in this big wide world do you? all sorts of weirdos

Oh Sarah you poor Love :huggles: xxx

Anyone would have to get past your hounds first and I cannot see Flynn or Slip letting anyone near you xxx I hope it all settles down though Sarah xxx

Have a good weekend peoples :D

My poor Son has just phoned to say he has been let down by a member of staff, so he's going to be on his own in the shop for an hour :unsure: , which is so unsafe...I don't like it, but at least he has managed to get cover up to that point

cheers clairy! kids are a worry arent they? :huggles: one of the boys in blue said to me after visiting the house over the road "they seem like a nice couple" took all my strength not to go" THEY SAID THAT ABOUT FRED AND ROSE WEST!!" kids all seem ok this morning....if only they saw their mum prowling around with a hammer last night..like what was i gonna do with it? DIY him to death!!!

lovely here today..shame i have to go uniform shopping :( hate getting kids shoes..charlie is the worst..always a full blown row in the shop....the others cringe but i couldnt give a monkeys..."mum..shutup..you are so embaressing" they all go....DO I CARE??!! all the mums are the same too..really stressed out..we all just give each other that look...and we all know what that means!! get me out of this shop NOW!!!!

bloody hell sarah, keep your eyes and ears open !!!

OMG i had such a great night last night....we had some really good (but scarey) stuff happen.....i got a message from my Uncle...it was a shock...but a nice one :D

the medium was brilliant (and also rather lusho).......want to do Alton towers next :D

took holly and charlie up to get school shoes :wacko: thank frig i havent got to do them all...their dad is kitting out the young'uns!!! he is picking them up 2moz for a fun day shopping :blink: next year i swear i will get stuff throughout the break..not leave it till the last moment.....glad you enjoyed your night hely.....its good it gives you comfort..must admit i am a tad cynical but what ever gets you through the day has to be a good thing doesnt it?

Afternoon trollops :D

hely what you did the other night sounds really interesting must try and do some of that stuff i find it facinating

sarah your neighbours over the road are bloody weird, but keep calm your dogs will protect you :wub:

hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend

AFTERNOON ALL ,AWW SARAH SOUND SCARY HUN ,I HATE BEING IN THE HOUSE ON ME OWN :b BUT MY BLUE AND TIA WOULD SEE THEM OFF RIGHT GOBBY PAIR IF ANYBODY NEW COME TO OUR HOUSE LOL BROB A GOOD THING THOU AS ANYBODY HERE THEM GOING OFF ON ONE WOULD DO A RUNNER :lol:

Afternoon trollops :D hely what you did the other night sounds really interesting must try and do some of that stuff i find it facinating

sarah your neighbours over the road are bloody weird, but keep calm your dogs will protect you :wub:

hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend
you should give it a go debbie...the first time you do it you will poo your pants........but you get used to it...although last night had some god awful bits to it :blink:

i dont tell people all the details as some people think im a lunatic.....which is fine with me......dont care ;)

as long as it is done properly with a medium and protection you will be fine :))

oh my..had a dream that i only have another ten years to live...i will be dead by 50..it was soo real..woke up in a complete panic...it really scared me...now i have calmed down i feel like an ephinany has hit...need to sort me crap out..get healthy...i am serious about this...i dont want to die at 50 :(

oh my..had a dream that i only have another ten years to live...i will be dead by 50..it was soo real..woke up in a complete panic...it really scared me...now i have calmed down i feel like an ephinany has hit...need to sort me crap out..get healthy...i am serious about this...i dont want to die at 50 :(
Oh Sarah you are in a pickle at the moment aren't you :huggles: you need to do some serious relaxation...you need some 'Sarah' time, and I know its difficult xxx

when woke in mid panic last night flynn was at the bottom of me bed so i got him up to lay next to me...with his head on the pillow so i could cuddle into him but he does this thing when he breathes out his cheeks flap about like a horse and its really noisy :wacko:

whats everyone up too this weekend? we have a fair down poole park..loads of live bands and last year it was brilliant but weather is grim today.....need to do something with myself cos kids are off to their fathers soon and i get sooooooo bloody bored.

what a crap august bank holiday :angry: rain..rain and more rain....me thinks a curry is the plan for tonight :D

Morning peoples :D

lovely day here so we are off to hastings and battle to show kanes brother some of our history, as he is over from australia 8) so you all have a good day and i will try to take some exciting piccies -_-

MORNING ALL ,HAVENT BEEN ON HERE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS ,WAS A BIT CHEESED OFF BUT OVER IT NOW ,HAD A BUSY WEEKEND ,HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A LOVELY WEEKEND :D ,BUSY DAY A HEAD

HAVE A LOVELY DAY :) :)

MORNING ALL ,HAVENT BEEN ON HERE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS ,WAS A BIT CHEESED OFF BUT OVER IT NOW ,HAD A BUSY WEEKEND ,HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A LOVELY WEEKEND :D ,BUSY DAY A HEAD
HAVE A LOVELY DAY :) :)

Did you have a good time at tatton :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back