The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
morning!! good luck with sam's exam results trac...hows betsy on her meds bird? x
morning x

still trying to get the dose right...bit of trial and error at the mo...will take a few days to get it right, noticed big differences already, just dont wanna give her more than she needs ;)

Morning hely,

betsy will be fine when you get them right, and don't forget she's got brilliant parents

glad the meds are working..like you say it will take some time to get it right but at lest you are noticing them working already..thats good :huggles:

morning!! good luck with sam's exam results trac...hows betsy on her meds bird? x
morning x

still trying to get the dose right...bit of trial and error at the mo...will take a few days to get it right, noticed big differences already, just dont wanna give her more than she needs ;)

Morning hely,

betsy will be fine when you get them right, and don't forget she's got brilliant parents
thanks Debbie xx

right im off to open the two very large parcels from next......School uniforms.....please let them fit ;)

i will be back to see your pics later sarah x

morning x

Morning hely,

thanks Debbie xx

right im off to open the two very large parcels from next......School uniforms.....please let them fit ;)

i will be back to see your pics later sarah x

she ain't got none of meee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i totally forgot about that too,

she was rambling on about a dancing dress ths morning that fancy gave her :wacko:

remind me school uniform shop tomora....cant forget that....hate that too..waiting for ever cos half of poole will be there....unless they are more organised than yours truly and bought it before.....havent got a thing for them...no pe kit..no shoes..no pencil cases...oh why didnt i do it over the summer hols...i need to get more organization in my life.....

remind me school uniform shop tomora....cant forget that....hate that too..waiting for ever cos half of poole will be there....unless they are more organised than yours truly and bought it before.....havent got a thing for them...no pe kit..no shoes..no pencil cases...oh why didnt i do it over the summer hols...i need to get more organization in my life.....

PMSL, if you did then you wouldn't be you :lol: :lol:

right get your ass of here i want to come back on as you and cause havoc :lol: :lol:

look how lickle blue looks compared to bro and sis :lol:

P1130300.jpg

shock horror..nancy smiling in a pic!!! :D

P1130326.jpg

blue and daisy :wub:

P1130346.jpg

P1130338.jpg

evenin toots!!!! parched dry cos just scoobied 4 pieces of peanut butter on toast..cant help it..it tastes soooooooo good :p

evening all :D

nancy looks lovely when she smiles :wub:

off to watch a horror film speak to ya tomorrow

sarah great pics ,love the head shot of lily,lovely one of nancy as well :wub:

Morning :D

sooo excited...im off to the Nottingham city caves tonight with my sister on a ghost hunt.....long journey, we have to go to evesham first to pick up sue, who is a medium, she is helping Ian lawman (hes famous in the spook world) tonight, and then off to nottingham...it starts at 9pm ansd finishes at 4am....gonna be shattered but im sooooo excited to be meeting mr lawman :D :D :D

sorry im having trouble containing myself :b

yiiipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Evening All

Hope you have an interesting evening Hely!

Joe has bought Blue a hurdle for the garden, she is so happy, she lives to jump that mad whippet does :wub:

Have a lovely evening :D :D :D

Evening All 

Hope you have an interesting evening Hely!

Joe has bought Blue a hurdle for the garden, she is so happy, she lives to jump that mad whippet does :wub:

Have a lovely evening :D :D :D
bless her and what a good boy joe is :D

evening ,very quiet in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back