The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
helloooooooo alison!! we are! its always great when deb comes down!!! hows you chick?

good20morning20friends.gif

Swinggirl-GoodAfternoonGOODAFTERNOO.jpg

SARAH GLAD YOU AND DEBBIE HAD A GOOD TIME ,CANT BEAT SPENDING TIME WITH FRIENDS :huggles: :huggles:

AWFUL WEATHER TODAY ,WET & WINDY AND COLD

HOPE EVERYONE IS OK :D

SARAH GLAD YOU AND DEBBIE HAD A GOOD TIME ,CANT BEAT SPENDING TIME WITH FRIENDS :huggles: :huggles:

EH!!!!!!!!!!!

can't stand the bird she is mad, esspecially when she is driving :lol: :lol:

we are having a lovely time here even though the weather is crapp going to watch a horror movie

Last edited by a moderator:

EH!!!!!!!!!!!

can't stand the bird she is mad, esspecially when she is driving :lol: :lol:

we are having a lovely time here even though the weather is crapp going to watch a horror movie
Now that sounds like Sarah, and not Debbie??? :wacko:

oi oi!!!! well deb is on her merry way home..had a good laugh with her..always good to catch up with mates :D

what a miserable day here..rain :( gets on yer knackers doesnt it? one day glorious then the next 5 days like crap

Morning slappers and David! Bit overcast here, but no rain - YET! Have a good day all - I'm off to work, but it is Thursday, and when I've finished there today, the weekend starts - and a long weekend at that!! Whhooooo hooooo! No racing this Sunday, so a whole weekend to get some work done indoors - although I am hoping to be disturbed by the sun at some stage. The tan is fading fast, so if it comes out, I'm on my sun lounger :D

morning all ,well the day has started well ,won £20 on the lottery :D have a great day off to get samanthas exam results :sweating:

hope the sun shines for you juney this weekend :)

Morning all :D

i am back to the real world oh poop,

had a fantastice time with sarah the kids and the dogs,

the whole family are wii mad, jesus after a boxing match with sarah i thought i was going to stop breathing, then we went on to pumper cars ffs they were getting the coffin ready it was sooooo funny laughing to my self while typing this,

Sarah thank you for a lovely time, you and nancy,charlie, holly, sid and stan are absolutely brilliant oh and not forgetting max she's a smashing lady

hannah has taken a real shine to fancy as she calls her

gonna put some piccies on or the pups and fancy and hannah then i am going to have a snickey snacky snooo,

how dare, how dare you i hear you say :lol: :lol: :lol:

fancy and hannah at the forest

Picture779.jpg

lilly relaxing :wacko:

Picture780.jpg

the gorgeous flynn

Picture775.jpg

Picture785.jpg

lovely lilly

Picture784.jpg

sorry i havent any of the others, but i was having such a laugh i forgot, and this time i wasn't comatosed (w00t)

mornin! got loads of that salad and dips stuff left..and your fav humous!!! oh love that...got sausages on the fry as i type and gonna have them in baps covered in coleslaw and humous..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mornin! got loads of that salad and dips stuff left..and your fav humous!!! oh love that...got sausages on the fry as i type and gonna have them in baps covered in coleslaw and humous..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:x :x :x :x

thats as bad as fecking crocs

how dare you, how dare you

thanks for a fab time, your are definately the hostess with the mostest,

hope your not having the choritzo ones pepto bismal at the ready :lol: :lol:

morning!! good luck with sam's exam results trac...hows betsy on her meds bird? x

aint eating them anymore..as lovely as they are had chronic indidge all last night...was swigging pepto bismal out the bottle.....like germolene that stuff isnt it? :x does work thou....

morning!! good luck with sam's exam results trac...hows betsy on her meds bird? x
morning x

still trying to get the dose right...bit of trial and error at the mo...will take a few days to get it right, noticed big differences already, just dont wanna give her more than she needs ;)

AAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH..having problems with the bulk uploader on photobucket :rant: gonna scream in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back