The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
how crap was the xfactor?? just bilge....abso rubbish..will i tune in next saturday?? you betcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coco is in the crate now!!!! they all have had a turn in it!!! got it for our lil for when she comes into season but the others have hogged it :lol:

mornin all!!! off to broadland in a while..weather looks good too!!! have a good day peeps :*

morning :D

right first things first.....

cant get the image of sarah in her undies out of my head.....does that make gay :teehee:

ouch !!!! poor Lee...hope he's ok trac x

i had a truely wonderful and uplifting time yesterday...feel as fresh as a daisy :D ...did a lot of meditating and feel cleansed inside...(yeah i know you all think im a fruit loop) i have spent all morning ordering every book i can on Angels......truely amazing o:)

Robert thinks im a mentalist...but do i care......NOPE :D

Hello all, loving the crate Sarah, that is a biggun!

Poor Lee, that looks very sore. Hope he's enjoying the TLC though :D

I'm just off to do some wood filling now have a nice afternoon peeps

morning :D right first things first.....

cant get the image of sarah in her undies out of my head.....does that make gay :teehee:

ouch !!!! poor Lee...hope he's ok trac x

i had a truely wonderful and uplifting time yesterday...feel as fresh as a daisy :D ...did a lot of meditating and feel cleansed inside...(yeah i know you all think im a fruit loop) i have spent all morning ordering every book i can on Angels......truely amazing o:)

He is ok thanks hely xxx,glad you had such a good day yesterday :huggles:

Hello all, loving the crate Sarah, that is a biggun! 

Poor Lee, that looks very sore. Hope he's enjoying the TLC though :D

I'm just off to do some wood filling now have a nice afternoon peeps
oh he is enjoying it Juney :D

hope the wood filling goes ok

MORNING ONE AND ALL ,HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT WEEKEND :D

Morning Trac xxx

Morning All xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you're all ok and have a good monday :D

Morning ladies

hely glad you enjoyed your meditating and yes i think your a fruitloop :-

juney you and your diy your be on the telly soon with your own show :teehee:

ooo trac lee's arm looks a bit nasty, hope he heals soon :huggles:

I had a fab day at the broadlands show yesterday as i was judging some fantastic dogs put up in front of me bit dissappointed with the turn out though, would of like liked more in the classes but it was a nice day got a bit cooked and didn't get home till late due to bloody traffic

sarah sorry you had to go home early due to some nasty upsetting comments you, but he won't be doing that again, be sure of that :huggles:

afternoon :D and a lovely one too! some pics of my lot yesterday..flynn came 3rd in child handling and lil got reserve!!

P1130270.jpg

P1130269.jpg

P1130271.jpg

gorgeous slip :wub:

P1130280.jpg

thanks trace..flynn is ok till he sees me then he starts get nervy and panicky...but i am pleased with him!! sid loves showing him too :lol:

thanks trace..flynn is ok till he sees me then he starts get nervy and panicky...but i am pleased with him!! sid loves showing him too :lol:
thats what its all about sarah ,enjoying it :)

love the new sig :thumbsup:

oh i have just changed it!! again!! which one..the geisha or the girl with the greyhound?? gone for a lovely belly dancer pic now :lol:

morning :D right first things first.....

cant get the image of sarah in her undies out of my head.....does that make gay :teehee: ouch !!!! poor Lee...hope he's ok trac x

i knew you would succumb to my charms one day bird!!!

right..better get on with feeding the troops...they are all starving apparantly..havent eaten for AGES...dinnertime :-

LATERS TATERS :*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back