The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Helloooooooooooooo, well we have been to Horsham today for betsys visit at the clinic...she has been diagnosed with ADHD....... :( ...so that together with her dyslexia, im sooo not suprised she is behind at school........so we have both our girls on meds now :(

now got the task of finding out which secondry school is gonna be best for her...not sure the one liberty goes to is gonna be any good !!!

ahhhhhhh :wacko:

hurt my bloody leg running last night...can hardly bloody walk :rant: (had some very unkind remarks on facebook from 2 very old trouts :- )

sarah and debbie...hope you had a nice time yesterday...love the piccies sarah xxxxxxxxxx

Helloooooooooooooo, well we have been to Horsham today for betsys visit at the clinic...she has been diagnosed with ADHD....... :( ...so that together with her dyslexia, im sooo not suprised she is behind at school........so we have both our girls on meds now :( now got the task of finding out which secondry school is gonna be best for her...not sure the one liberty goes to is gonna be any good !!!

ahhhhhhh :wacko:

hurt my bloody leg running last night...can hardly bloody walk :rant: (had some very unkind remarks on facebook from 2 very old trouts :- )

sarah and debbie...hope you had a nice time yesterday...love the piccies sarah xxxxxxxxxx
im sorry to hear about betsy hely ,i know you and robert will do the very best by her ,she couldnt ask for better parents :huggles: :huggles:

oh hely poor you and who would say anything unkind about you

:-

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks trac ....just so damn difficult being a parent at times :(

im gonna ignore that last remark cos you and me both know it was you and eastgate :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Hely love, it is hard having both your girls on medication, but if it can make the difference for them, all well and goood, they are so lucky to have proactive parents like you, rather than the sort that give 'em a slap and tell them to behave - huge well done to you and Robert for being the parents you are :thumbsup:

...hope the leg feels better soon my dear...can't believe that trac, she's a nightmare :-

Oh Hely love, it is hard having both your girls on medication, but if it can make the difference for them, all well and goood, they are so lucky to have proactive parents like you, rather than the sort that give 'em a slap and tell them to behave - huge well done to you and Robert for being the parents you are :thumbsup:  

...hope the leg feels better soon my dear...can't believe that trac, she's a nightmare :-
aww thanks clair.....was feeling like i had failed...i mean 2 of my kids on meds :( .........but its a condition, and not the way they have been brought up.......still sad though :(

i will be fine tomorrow, she starts her meds in the morning, it will be interesting to see how it affects her......hopefully it will empty out that full up head of hers and allow her to concentrate and relax a bit more.......just dont want it to change her personality !

oh yeah.......must have been adifferent clair southgate that was taking the pee on facebook..... ;)

evening all :D

sorry about betsy hely at least you know thats the main thing and you and robert will give her all the love and attention she will need :wub:

another lovely day again pity i have caravan tan lol

hope all is well with everyone

hey bird..sending hugs to mini hely...but at least you know now..not saying it makes it easier at all but she has you to be there for her and YOU HAVENT FAILED.....you cant even think that my babe....it is a condition and that is that..you are a fab mum hely..that is evident to all of us and now you can see how she is on the meds...you and robert are a great parents and she is one lucky lady that you care sooo very much about her...... :wub:

oh i cant breathe :wacko: mopped me floors with miltons sterilizing fluid...oh its so strong

hey bird..sending hugs to mini hely...but at least you know now..not saying it makes it easier at all but she has you to be there for her and YOU HAVENT FAILED.....you cant even think that my babe....it is a condition and that is that..you are a fab mum hely..that is evident to all of us and now you can see how she is on the meds...you and robert are a great parents and she is one lucky lady that you care sooo very much about her...... :wub:
:'( thanks my love xxx

AFTERNOON ,HOPE EVRYONE IS OK ,WHAT A BUSY MORNING :sweating:

SARAH I HOPE YOU ARE ALL RECOVERED NOW :)

HELY HOPE YOU FEEL A BIT BETTER ABOUT THINGS TODAY :huggles: :huggles:

hellooooooooooo..its the painted one!! debbie and hannah are here!! just filled our boots then will start on the vodka :p

its funny being debbie :wacko: i could swear me head off and she will get banned :teehee:

ooo this is spooky me debbie is on as painted lady as least she will be refined only gor a short while there will be no hooleying around in my dressing gown and high heeels :lol:

PMSL as i'm typing this she'ss in the background WHAT YOU WRITING ABOUT YOU FECKER, right off now to highjack as sarah :lol:

Oh what are you two like!!! sounds like you're having a laugh whatever you're up to!!

is it me or debbie? hmmmm.......thrashed debster on the wii at pumper cars..and also opened a can of whoop ass on the boxing game..she didnt stand a chance..nearly had to call the paramedics out cos we couldnt breathe after all the exertion on the wii....debbie's wii fit age is corpse and i just about have a pulse :wacko:

Sounds like you two are having a right laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back