The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
morning ladies and the old geezer who sometimes comes in :D

i went to a pre school open day this morning and have put hannah down for three mornings aweek, she starts next tuesday, can't wait i did ask if they did seven days nine to seven but she looked at me a bit wierd :wacko:

the only thing is cos she is born after aug the 30th i have to pay, don't mind paying but when i put her up to five its going to cost about £50 a week (w00t) :wacko:

right i am off to take my friends to the airport lucky sods are off to turkey for 2 weeks

Morning everyone.

Hello Debbie - rocovered from the party I see. Hope Hannah had a good day.

AFTERNOON ALL,WHEN WILL THIS RAIN STOP :(

HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A GOOD DAY :D

took kids up pizza hut..ordered 3 large cheesy ball pizzas and they are effin huuuge!!!! took up the whole table...i could tell the waitress thought we had over ordered cos she said " dont worry..we can always box up what you cant manage" i thought hey!! dont underestimate the lovelands!! boy..we can eat...just 2 slices left!! kids take after mummy in the eating stakes...then me and nance had the large profiteroles...as in the film of the same name,gone is fifty seconds!!! or was it thirty? :blink:

Think Trac needs a new guard dog - that one she has is crap!!
:eek: JONIGKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REVENGE WILL BE SWEET :-

cant stop bloody eating at the mo..on ANOTHER attempt to pack in the roll ups...havent had one since monday and to be honest i havent missed it but cant stop eating...cutting out the vodka too...just breaking the habit of smoking with a drink...find that hard so cut out the smodge as well....nance is gonna show me how to use wii fit cos i need to get healthy....hate it cos i feel a right porker at the mo....at stop smoke they say to replace the first morning puff with something else...yeah,like 4 custard doughnuts :wacko: i really want to do it this time..and i know i have said this a million times before but i really want to crack it.....

SIGNED FAT ARSE FROM POOLE

cant stop bloody eating at the mo..on ANOTHER attempt to pack in the roll ups...havent had one since monday and to be honest i havent missed it but cant stop eating...cutting out the vodka too...just breaking the habit of smoking with a drink...find that hard so cut out the smodge as well....nance is gonna show me how to use wii fit cos i need to get healthy....hate it cos i feel a right porker at the mo....at stop smoke they say to replace the first morning puff with something else...yeah,like 4 custard doughnuts :wacko: i really want to do it this time..and i know i have said this a million times before but i really want to crack it.....

SIGNED FAT ARSE FROM POOLE
you are not fat sarah

morning :D

i didnt realise you were back on the roll ups sarah.... ;) ...come on you can do it :thumbsup:

lovely and sunny here today.....gonna take the whippie out in a mo...have a good day everyone xx

Good morning Hely :huggles:

Hows betsy now ?

Hope you are well :)

Just off out with my 2 hounds too :D have a good day xxxxxxxxxx

Evening ladies just popped in to say hi, off to worcester in the morning hope the weathers nice

have a good weekend and sarah lay of the doughnuts they not good for your health stick to voddie and fags :lol: :lol:

alright trace!!! beautiful day here....really warm...typical when kids arent here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back