The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

First time owner of 11 week old Shih Poo puppy - needing some advice!

Is 4 months too young to be left home alone for 4 and a half hours?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ok ok, I get it now:oops: I have just had to look at @Flobo 's first explanation of KISS, o_O
It looks much clearer with @JudyN 's tender touch. :D

You can have "Keep it simple, Sweetie" which doesn't upset anyone.

That's all very well, but what if you don't know what "KISS" means in the first place:rolleyes:

That's all very well, but what if you don't know what "KISS" means in the first place:rolleyes:
Oh in that case you would be ending with a special 'wet' treat ;) Win win! And you can explain the 'KISS' meaning sometime much later on.....;):D

And thankyou @JudyN ;)... It's definitely not meant to offend but apologies if it did for a moment!!!:oops:

I'm sorry, I have not meant any of my replies to offend anyone, I thought we were just having some good friendly banter with our replies!:oops:

I’m not into pc correctness so you didn’t offend me , a kiss ere and kiss there is all good

I’m not into pc correctness so you didn’t offend me , a kiss ere and kiss there is all good

You can kiss me 'ere, but you certainly cannot kiss me there!!! :mad::D

If in doubt, I always assume that no offence was intended. And I'm pretty hard to offend, anyway!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back