The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fridge Raiding Hooligan!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Don't think I have any suggestions, but you should be proud that you own such a clever whippet Clair!! :- Jonah's the clever one here, but I don't think even he could manage that! :lol:

This is histerical, so funny! Sorry I can't help but it's very entertaining, maybe not for u of course. :)
Oh cheers for that!
:oops: Calm down, now :- :p

happinessfairy5Fblank5FLisaM2Dvi.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

aamagnets.gif

sorry clair made me think of Bluebell :-

sorry clair, no advice, my girls dont do opening anything, unless its a bin :rant:

they do like to jump upon the bunker and eat what evers their, oh and pulling down the cat food :angry:

awww you gotta luv them :wub: :wub:

I agree you should be proud to have such a clever whippet . :thumbsup:

med just be grateful thats all shes does

i could always said rory and kitt down to you

rory opens the oven and pinches whatever is cooking in there

and kitts worked out how to surf the worktops

beau opens the door

the other 3 are o:)

that lock from B Q sound just the job (off to get 1)

med just be grateful thats all shes doesi could always said rory and kitt down to you

rory opens the oven and pinches whatever is cooking in there

and kitts worked out how to surf the worktops

beau opens the door

the other 3 are o:)

that lock from B Q sound just the job (off to get 1)
PMSL!!!!!! I feel so much better now - thanks Tina xxx

Sorry i can't help either my don't do that sort of thing o:)

Oh heck, what a cheeky madam..

Ben doesn't do the fridge but he will jump on the washing machine and stand on it while it is spinning and he is noseying out the dinning room window where it is at the moment

We all have a right bunch of nutters on our hands :wacko:

the solutions simple clair..... just keep the kitchen door shut :D i do :- (w00t)

the solutions simple clair..... just keep the kitchen door shut :D i do :- (w00t)
I can't...thats where Alfie and Blue go when I'm out...it was the only place she was safe...but now...she's just done it again, long walk, popped her back in the house so I could nip to the shop, back to the fridge raided and the bacon gone... :angry:

I can't...thats where Alfie and Blue go when I'm out...it was the only place she was safe...but now...she's just done it again, long walk, popped her back in the house so I could nip to the shop, back to the fridge raided and the bacon gone... :angry:

omg thats so not funny............oh sorry carnt lie it is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Little bugger isn't she, i remember telling you the

other day that my boxer uased to open the fridge

and scoff the lot, once had 6 eggs and the box plus

a tub of margarine and i do mean tub and all :eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back