The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations to your neice for the birth of her baby girl. :cheers: Samantha Hope is a lovely name :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: to your niece on the birth of her daughter :huggles:

What a lovely name :thumbsup:

Caz x

Have any of you people noticed the name on the dog's passport???? Me thinks someone is taking the p##s with this whole thread, I mean come on, a photo of a dog looking out the window full of sun glare? - oh but he's in there.... fascinating stuff. Looking forward to the next photo of little Fritz's poop....

:) Congratulations to you on the birth of your new baby niece! :)

waterdish.jpg
fritz waiting for his waterdish to be filled.to be continued tomorrow.

no, no one forcing me. I'll admit it, I'm a sad old b.. who's become strangely addicted. PLEASE look at the dog's PASSPORT!!!!!! :clown:

zippywhippy said:
no, no one forcing me.  I'll admit it, I'm a sad old b.. who's become strangely addicted. PLEASE look at the dog's PASSPORT!!!!!! :clown:
Am I a bit thick? I don't know what you mean - what am I meant to be looking at?

OK. Go to the top of page 12, the post dated Apr 12 - see the doggy's passport? Now LOOK AT THE NAME!!!!!!! :lol:

omg, I have to admit, that is an unfortunate name, but hey - I went to school with a Wayne King so it happens. We had an Oliver Reed too, and while I know it doesn't have the same double-entendre, I must say I often wondered what on EARTH his parents were thinking. It was the Seventies, Ollie's drink-hell hey-day, so they couldn't say they didn't realise :blink:

Ok I get it , :lol: took a while but I got there in the end :b

Hm, I wasn't sure if you were taking the mick and pretending not to get it :lol:

No really I am a bit tired tonight :lol: :b

OK it's just a coincidence then. I'll pull my head in now, best wishes to dear little Fritz - wishing him and his owner a long and happy life together :) . I'm off to join a 12 step program... :wacko:

How about you start a new thread for yourself Zippy whippy with some nice piccies of your dog/s that way we can all welcome you to K9 and admire them :thumbsup: :D

too shy :b , besides it can be brutal around here, what if I wanted to rehome my pup or something, and accidentally mentioned money.... :unsure:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back