The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
gazebo.jpg
Auntie Irene trying to get fritz to sit nice on the table in the Gazebo.in the next picture,he did just that.

beddybye.jpg
Birthday boy Fritz snoozing in Mom and Dad's bed.he got a new squeaky toy , a parrot.When you press the Parrot's tummy it says want a treat and Fritz jumps out of the and sits up and begs in front of the Parrot.Thought that was rather funny.

[SIZE=14pt] :) HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU FRITZ! :) [/SIZE]

HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME :cheers:

traetie.jpg
Fritz getting one of his many treats from Auntie irene.

proud.jpg
Proud Puppy Fritz begging on my bed for a treat while i take his photo.

stroll.jpg
Fritz out on a stroll with his Aunties.He stopped to watch a lady and her kids come up the street.A minute or so after I took this picture,he did just that.

table.jpg
Fritz under the table,waiting for a piece of Doughnut to fall.Had to get on my stomach to take this picture.

ledge.jpg
Fritz waiting on the back of my chair,hoping for a little treat while I'm on the computer.

chair.jpg
fritz outside in his chair.Too warm for that today as its going up to around 32 Celsius today.We have had next to no rain for around 2 weeks.Tried to get him to sit for me,but he got up when he heard something out on the road.

scratch.jpg
Fritz sitting up,getting a welcome scratch from Papa.Fritz went to the vets yesterday and got his annual shots and he didn't utter a sound and was rewarded with a dog biscuit from the doctor.He got weighed and he is right where he should be,15.4 pounds.Gets all groome up tomorrow,so he will be looking rather handsome.

sleepy.jpg
Sleepy Boy Fritz sleeping on Mom and Dd's bed.Looks cute today as he went to the groomers.Got cut a little shorter to be cool.Had lots of fun playing with the groomer's cats.

goodies.jpg
Papa,I am waiting ever so patiently for what's in that bowl,then the dish on the table is next.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back