The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
chairdoggy.jpg
Fritz in the living room chair.I was trying to get a shot of him sitting on the arm of the chair,but he moved before I snapped it and it was the final picture in the roll.I hope to have more in a week or so.Fritz is excited to learn he will be seeing his Aunties tomorrow which is my 45th birthday.We are picking them up at home and then going up north to shop and have dinner at the fish and chip placeI heard from my niece Shannon and Samantha is doing pretty good.The fluid on the brain is no longer a problem and now they it is a cyst has closed up and they Samantha will have to have surgery to open it up and drain it which will be in 2months.

[SIZE=14pt] :) Wishing you a very happy birthday Barry! :) [/SIZE]

We had a good day on Saturday,my birthday.Fritz saw his Aunties for the first time in a month and he really gave a great welcome with lots of kisses and wags from his floppy tail.got a picture of that.They then took him over to a group of teenagers at a corner store near their apartment and he gave them the same greeting he gave his Aunties.We then stopped at a grocery store to get Banana Cake which we found out they don't carry anymore.Auntie Bev took fritz for a little walk and he met a lady he gave her some kisses and wags of his big tail.We were then on our way up north to Bobcaygeon,ontario and fritz rode all the way up on Auntie irene's lap.Everybody went for a walk downton and Dad fritz sat down for a rest on outside a business.A lady came along with a Beige Poodle,slightly bigger than Ruffles and they sniffed each other and kisses and tails went a mile a minute.Then some people parked and got out of a vehicle and he had to greet them too.We then went for supper at the fish and chip place.Fritz slept in the van.We parked it in the shade and left the windows open for him.I had chicken fingers,fries,root beer and a Butterscotch Sundae.When we came out,fritz and Auntie Bev were waiting on a bench as they just had a short walk.Fritz slept on Auntie irene's lap on the way back to take them home and he rode on Dad's lap the rest of the way home.He snoozed when we got back and he napped the next dayThat was our eventful day and it couldn't have turned out any better.

It rained most of yesterday,so fritz didn't get outside much,so he livened things up by going on a blitzing run around the living room,up and down the hall and through the kitchen.i babysat him today as mom and dad went aparty for Auntie Bev's Dad at their apartment(he's 95).They don't allow dogs in their apartment building,so i thought i would stay home and keep fritz company.Everybody there knows all about as the Aunties have shown pictures of him and told stories of his escapades.i should have new pictures of fritz by tuesday,so it shouldn't be much longer now.

bigkiss.jpg
Fritz giving his Aunties big kisses outside their apartment on my birthday September 10th.Today,he had one of his blitzes around the living room and hall and kitchen.tired him out enough that he had a snooze,which he is doing now.

vanride.jpg
Fritz on Auntie Irene's lap going for a ride to Bobcaygeon,Ontario.He did a neat thing last night.he got up on the back of the chair,told him to lay down,he did and i told he was a good boy.I then turned to him and planted a big lick on my face and he then jumped off the chair,looked at me.That meant he had to go out for a bathroom break.

walkie.jpg
fritz coming back from a walk in downtown Bobcaygeon,ontario with Dad and Auntie Bev.he did a funny thing today.he grabbed one of my socks and hid under my bed with it.He got so far under i couldn't reach him/I left for a few minutes and then came back and there was a blasr from the cement plant and fritz heard it.We met in the hall,so he figured i was after my sock ,so he turned back and went under the bed where the sock was.He stayed there for around a half hour until he heard mom getting supper ready.

pals.jpg
Fritz relaxing with me after a busy day traveling on my birthday.My siter and her husband were here for a visit and taffy was with them.fritz loved both of them up with big kisse sand licks.He also had a big play with Taffy,with her chasing fritz around the rec room and then fritz would duck unde rthe couch away from taffy and she would bark.They had two sessions of this and fritz then went to the top of the stairs to rest and cool off.

pals2.jpg
Fritz and me again,still resting after our exhausting journey.He barked at a couple of kids,one on a scooter.Later on,we went out to supper and fritz slept in mom and dad;s bedroom while we were out.When we got back,he was waiting for us at the back door.Then he had a little play with his talking parrot, and rope bone then rested.then had to go out 3 times and after that ,that settled him down and he has now gone to bed.

checking.jpg
fritz checking things out from the bay window in the living room.fritz knew i was going ou to a hockey last night.Even before supper he curled up on my lap and stayed real close,not wanting me to leave.While i was gone ,he listened and looked for me from the back of the chair.When i got home,there he was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me.I had a little snack of chips and gave a few,broken up in little pieces for being such a patient doggie.

greenie.jpg
it's hard to see,but Fritz is having a teenie greenie i ordered for him.He went on one of his blitzes this morning,according to mom.He went up and down the hall a few times and then ended up in the spare bedroom under the be dand mom had to cpax him out with a bone.She is heating up apizza in the oven and i think fritz i shoping he is getting some of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost dare not ask, but what on earth is a [SIZE=14pt]'teenie greenie' [/SIZE]Barry :lol: Glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday :thumbsup:

refreshed.jpg
Fritz getting a refreshing breeze coming up from the cold air register.Right now,he is waiting for mom and dad to come back from the restaurant where they are meeting my sister and her husband for coffee.

she looks very sweet :wub: :wub: is she naughty? there was one on tv last night,and she was a nightmare (w00t) (w00t)

treat2.jpg
Who could resist a smiling face like fritz and not give him a treat? he has gone to bed early,getting all rested up for his big weekend with his Aunties.My sister got a good report from the doctor in Toronto yesterday.Unles there is a real problem,they are not going to touch the hernia,so no surgery for now.

sleepie.jpg
Fritz having a sleepie at the top of the stairs.He got tuckered out from hanging the shirt on the clothesline that he had to take a nap.

Last edited by a moderator:
treat3.jpg
This is Fritz sitting up begging for a little treat from mommy.He had a great time with his Aunties.he heard them coming and ran to the door,stood there tail going,head shaking he was so excited.They gave him bacon treats and he wass hopping around ,begging ,paw out looking for treats.took him on a few walks,met a couple of people,then he was in charge of the house when we went out to supper.They bought him a new squeaky toy,a bone and he had lots of fun with that.he hopped up on my bed looking for a place to hide it and was crying and whining trying to find a place to hide it.Later on,in the living room,i threw it,he brought it back to Auntie Bev and he threw his head back and tossed it to her.never seen him do that stunt.he might not have to wait too long for their next visit,they might be coming on our thanksgiving on october 10th,if not , it will be on october 15th when we have our annual apple fest in bowmanville.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back