The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fun In The Hay

jue332

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have just had the grass cut in our field, so took the girls up for a run around

tonight, they had a great time running and jumping over and through the hay.

Playinginthehey036.jpg

Playinginthehey040.jpg

Playinginthehey039.jpg

Playinginthehey041.jpg

:oops:

Playinginthehey002.jpg

Playinginthehey031.jpg

Playinginthehey026.jpg

Playinginthehey057.jpg

Playinginthehey055.jpg

Playinginthehey051.jpg

They are both shattered and crashed out fast asleep -_- :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) fab pics looks like they had a fab time love the one of her falling on her butt :lol:

Brilliant pics Julie! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Logan would have enjoyed that! I can well believe they're shattered! :thumbsup:

wow lucky girls,it looks a brilliant place for a run,loved the falling over pic (w00t) but you carnt wait to be living there permanently :thumbsup:

Aww those are smashing pictures Julie.....one of my favourites the smell of fresh hay. :) The dogs look like they liked it anyways... :lol:

At least weve had some fine weather lately to cut it... :)) :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures, the girls are gorgeous
Smiley-beatinghearts.gif

Brilliant photos of your girls. :wub: :wub: :wub: They look as though they had a brilliant time. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh Julie, they are wonderful photos of your happy dogs having fun.... 8) :thumbsup:

Tracey X

I love that first picture. :thumbsup: Looks like they had a fab time in a delightful setting. Lucky things :huggles:

BRILLIANT PICS :thumbsup: love your beautiful girls too :wub: :wub:

they are definately SMILING :D

Gorgeous piccys Julie :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Lovely whippys :wub: :wub:

Fab pics Julie :D my lot say when you live there can they come to play (w00t) :D

There is nothing better than seeing your dogs really having a fab time and yours certainly are having a ball there :D fantastic piccys :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back