The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

General Chit Chat

buffyrannoch

Closed Accounts
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here you are Susan - a place to chat :thumbsup: :p

I really enjoyed tonight, what a beautiful evening, even the drive home was stunning with the most amazing pink hazy sky :thumbsup: , and Im really pleased with Tobys times tonight too :thumbsup: , Ive posted some pictures on another thread

(w00t) Chit Chat at last (w00t)

It was a lovely night :D . The track is looking great.

This wee club has it all for racer's. The adults can have a sit down and bleather away all night, eat all of Maggie's pie's :thumbsup: ( they were the best I have had in yrs),,,drink tea, coffee and chill,,,,while the kid's runabout in the field, jump on the big trampoline or just play hide and seek :thumbsup: ,,,and it has toilet's :- " :thumbsup:

Thank's to everyone at the club for allowing our non ped dog's to train at your great wee club :cheers:

Good luck to all who are racing in the Puppy Derby :thumbsup:

Hiya,

I didn't actually know there was racing on a wednesday night too, that's good to know if I've nothing else on. Is there a fun day soon?

Irene

irene.r said:
Hiya,
I didn't actually know there was racing on a wednesday night too, that's good to know if I've nothing else on.  Is there a fun day soon?

Irene

Wednesdays are being run on an adhoc basis at the moment , just call Maggie before you set off :thumbsup: , would be lovely to see you there :cheers:

Will let everyone know about a date for the Fun Day soon !!!

:oops: :oops: I forgot to bring home a few leaflets for the FUN DAY :oops: :oops:

John is going to photo copy the one I have and I will give them to the people at the Ayr open next weekend :D

Thanks for another good day out :cheers: ,,,Gary wants to move in with Peter and Duncan, he just love's the farm (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, another great day, I was so pleased with Merlin today, he won his first competition :cheers: , and after the nightmare of getting into a trap, he just walked in today :thumbsup: , as always I look forward to next Sunday ;) :p

(w00t) (w00t) Well done to MELON :D :cheers:

I hope wee Macey is going to be okay. Poor wee lass, but stupid vets think they know best and never took her dew claws off as a tiny baby :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

NEWS FLASH

Macey is home, not too happy but fit and well!!

We'll be back!!!!!

How's Macey?

To Cindy,,,we should be there on Sunday,,if not we will see yous all on the Fun Day :thumbsup:

I spoke to Linda, Macey is fine :huggles: , the vet removed her nail, and she was a brave little girl :wub:

Thanks to Stripes and owner Sheila for helping with Gizmo's passes :thumbsup:

Thanks to Toby and Jill for Toby's help in schooling Gizmo :thumbsup:

He was a good boy today and im over the moon with his passes :D ,,Devil pup is turning out to be the angel pup (w00t) (w00t)

And thanks to CTPWRC for all your help in helping to school Gizmo :cheers: :cheers:

Does anyone know if maggie's dog has had her pups yet. I know at the fun day, she had 2 weeks to go???

We would like to wish all of the Caledonian Thistle Racing Club a

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR :cheers: :cheers:

See you's all in the new racing season :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Susan, John, Rachel and Gary :D :huggles:

I was at the track last Monday and its soft (w00t) ,,not too soft, just right for racing. It does need a roll though, but no bunnie holes on the track :D

There is a horse on the field now (w00t) (w00t) ,,hope your dogs dont mind a horse, but it is at the other end of the field :- " :- " My kids are now wanting to horse ride on a Sunday aswell as bouncing about and exploring the farm (w00t) (w00t)

Looking forward to 2007 racing and having a ball :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Jill, I was out with Jess the other night and guess who we bumped in to.

I took the photo on my phone and its not turned out very well but im sure you'll know him anyway.

23_05_07_2009.jpg CODY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back