The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

General Chit Chat

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
buffyrannoch said:
irene.r said:

NO WAY !!!!! (w00t) , next time you see them, tell them to get down to the club !!!! I would love to see Cody again :wub:

I will do. He said he's been really busy lately with work and other comitments. He's also moving house soon, near to where we go walks so I'll probably see them more often. Cody is gorgous, lovely colour. He never stood still all the time he was there. Him and Jess were running about after each other, they were having great fun.

(w00t) The gala is over (w00t) ,,now back to racing Gizmo :thumbsup:

We hope to be at the club this Sunday :D

Susan said:
(w00t)   The gala is over  (w00t) ,,now back to racing Gizmo  :thumbsup:
We hope to be at the club this Sunday  :D

Yeh Adam is missing his pal on the trampoline. He was asking for him on sunday. Nice to see you to Susan and I am sure Megan will have a little flert with Gizmo :wub:

Wendy

At last, Maggie & Julie, I actually managed to get a pic of Dan, Ruby;s brother

irene.r said:
At last,  Maggie & Julie, I actually managed to get a pic of Dan, Ruby;s brother
:oops: :oops: For some reason it's not letting me post pics, I'll keep trying

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo_0036.jpg

Aww he's lovely... and just like his dad! You'll have to get them to come along to the fun day :thumbsup: .

Hope you're all well

When is the fun day? Pimms, Casper and I would like to come along and meet everyone! :cheers:

Hi

It's on Sunday 19th August and it's great fun there will be loads of folk with whippets, beagles, lurchers and it would be great to meet you and the dogs. If it's the same format as last year there is a dog show and some racing fun runs so they can both have a go!

Maggie or Jill (aka Buffyrannoch) will be able to fill you in with some more details.

Hope to see you there!

I will be there this Sunday :D John's won't as working AGAIN :( , so he won't be coming.

Im not running Gizmo this weekend, he's having a little rest :D

I will try and be there before the racing start's :thumbsup: and line judge for yous :D :thumbsup:

Im having to bring all the gang, so can I get a loan of your cage again Jill :- " :- " for the devil pup (w00t)

We can't wait to see Ricky again :D , the kids have missed him, Ive missed the fighting :oops: , NOT :lol: :lol:

See yous all on Sunday :thumbsup: :p :p

PS,,Glad Blue is getting better :thumbsup:

Hi Susan, yes of course you can use my cage for the angel pup o:) , Toby is also having a wee rest this week too -_- , see you sunday :thumbsup:

After today’s quiz proud member of the wining team Scooby has stated that the team is donating the trophy to his beloved Glasgow Rangers FC as after two baron seasons he hopes this will inspire the bhoys ops boys to return to winning ways and put some silverware for the trophy room.

NEWSFLASH: It has just been reported before Scooby managed to donate the trophy to Glasgow Rangers FC there has been a break in to the trophy room police are looking for a male about 5 feet 10 inches medium build with a rolled up carpet under his arm.

scooby.jpg

John said:
After today’s quiz proud member of the wining team Scooby has stated that the team is donating the trophy to his beloved Glasgow Rangers FC as after two baron seasons he hopes this will inspire the bhoys ops boys to return to winning ways and put some silverware for the trophy room.
NEWSFLASH: It has just been reported before Scooby managed to donate the trophy to Glasgow Rangers FC there has been a break in to the trophy room police are looking for a male about 5 feet 10 inches medium build with a rolled up carpet under his arm.

scooby.jpg

(w00t)how dare you slag the mighty RFC , if you brought back your eleven managers you've gone through in the last three months , you possibly could end up with a good team o:) and i can assure you your little dog thats running extremely good will end up in the tyres for the second time MATEY :oops: cheery fae MR MASTERMIND.

Now now boys, play nice :p , the quiz was great fun today, particularly marking the answers for the other teams (w00t) Well done Caley quiz masters :cheers: :thumbsup:

scooby said:
John said:

scooby.jpg

(w00t)how dare you slag the mighty RFC , if you brought back your eleven managers you've gone through in the last three months , you possibly could end up with a good team o:) and i can assure you your little dog thats running extremely good will end up in the tyres for the second time MATEY :oops: cheery fae MR MASTERMIND.

Eleven managers is that all well Vlad must know what he is doing after all how well have they all done after they have left the best club in Edinburgh.

NEWSFLASH: Allegedly Vlad is ready to purchase Glasgow Rangers FC all staff including playing staff to be sold no reasonable offer refused, Ibrox to be turned into a multi story car park as a extra capacity for Glasgow Airport and Murray Park to be turned into a national lure driver training school to train potential lure drivers how to operate the lure correctly.

(w00t) Boy's will be Boys (w00t)

Im sure they are the best of pal's and Scott wont put Gizmo into the tyre's again :oops: as I will take his b****y head off if he does (w00t) and he will be saked from the lure :thumbsup: :oops:

It was fixed the quiz,, everyone was on the phone,,,phoning a friend (w00t) (w00t) John was on the web on his phone, but we still came 3rd :oops: :teehee: :teehee:

I knew 3 questions, but would my team take my answers ,,NO,,so next time, me, Robbie, Gizzy and Colt will have our own team :thumbsup: :p

Rachel is saked also from the quiz, getting the kids question wrong,, :oops: :lol:

Great fun, Colt has now made a few puppy pal's and not the devil pup anymore :lol: (w00t)

Wish all our racing days out were the very same :thumbsup:

John said:
scooby said:
John said:

scooby.jpg

Eleven managers is that all well Vlad must know what he is doing after all how well have they all done after they have left the best club in Edinburgh.

NEWSFLASH: Allegedly Vlad is ready to purchase Glasgow Rangers FC all staff including playing staff to be sold no reasonable offer refused, Ibrox to be turned into a multi story car park as a extra capacity for Glasgow Airport and Murray Park to be turned into a national lure driver training school to train potential lure drivers how to operate the lure correctly.

PMSL (w00t) :p :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back