The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

General Chit Chat

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
scooby said:
kitchywoo said:
Here is a pic especially for Scooby, it was taken a wee while ago now but i think its WCRCh Talk of the Devil? when he was a pup when Jane visited the Caledonian on their funday a couple of years back. I'm sure Jane will let us know if its the wrong dog  :oops:   :oops:

forscooby.jpg

Thank you for the picure, Arrow is one handsome little man, with his good looks and his mothers good looks we are certain of beautifull pups, just a waiting game now but all very exciting and worth the wait :huggles: :D :wub:

what emma meant was mollys good looks and little arrows good looks incase i get the blame of that mishap. o:)

Dad wont make it to the club this Sunday :( He's working a wee bit of overtime :- " to help pay for ME :thumbsup:

He does hope to get to the club next Sunday, but if overtime come's his way, he will be working again :( :- "

I dont think Mum or myself will get to the club again this year, but look out, we will be back :thumbsup:Im doing great (Colt) :thumbsup: mum is still a wee bit heartbroken :( , but mum will survive and help other racer's when she can :thumbsup: :- " Mum's a soft touch when it come's to whippets :oops: ,, just ask me (colt) Loads of teats,,just use puppy dog eyes and you get what you want :lol:

Look out for me next year :- " I will win all the shows as Im so good looking, even with a dodgy leg, and mum says I could kick a few butts at racing too, but Im now a pet and I want to be a house pet, so good luck to all who chase the lure , as Im sure if mum would let me, I could kick ass, if I wanted too :oops: See yous all in 2008 and remeber the wee blue boy who could kick ass :oops: :lol:

Love COLT

Susan said:
Dad wont make it to the club this Sunday  :(   He's working a wee bit of overtime  :- "  to help pay for ME :thumbsup:
He does hope to get to the club next Sunday, but if overtime come's his way, he will be working again  :(   :- "

I dont think Mum or myself will get to the club again this year, but look out, we will be back  :thumbsup:Im  doing great (Colt)  :thumbsup:   mum is still a wee bit heartbroken  :( , but mum will survive and help other racer's when she can :thumbsup:   :- "  Mum's a soft touch when it come's to whippets  :oops: ,, just ask me (colt) Loads of teats,,just use puppy dog eyes and you get what you want  :lol:

Look out for me next year  :- "  I will win all the shows as Im so good looking, even

Hi everyone , thought we would let you know ! 6 pups so far ,3 male ,3 female, mother and pups all doing well :thumbsup:

Love COLT

Hi everyone , thought we would let you know ! 6 pups so far ,3 male ,3 female, mother and pups all doing well
Thats so exciting Scott, hope youve taken pictures, what colours are they ? :luck: :cheers: :cheers:

Congrats to all concerned. I wonder if Arrow has been saving his dog chews for the maintenance payments. :- "

I hadn't noticed that you'd put that you had pups on the bottom of your other post (it's my age). Any pics of the pups? What colours are they?

Oh great more Ruby Cousins.... :wub: Hope it all went well. We'd like to see some pics!

julie_s said:
Oh great more Ruby Cousins....  :wub: Hope it all went well. We'd like to see some pics!
In all the confusion we got a little confused 4 male, 2 female, 2 blue bitches 1 male brindle 1 male dark red, 2 party colours male. they are adorable just like mum and dad. mum and babies are doing great, and as soon as Emma figures out how to put up pictures, you will be the first to see the little treasures. :thumbsup: :wub:

scooby said:
julie_s said:
Oh great more Ruby Cousins....  :wub: Hope it all went well. We'd like to see some pics!
In all the confusion we got a little confused 4 male, 2 female, 2 blue bitches 1 male brindle 1 male dark red, 2 party colours male. they are adorable just like mum and dad. mum and babies are doing great, and as soon as Emma figures out how to put up pictures, you will be the first to see the little treasures. :thumbsup: :wub:

The females weights were 10oz, 9oz, males came in at 12oz, 2 at 9oz, and last but not least wee un at 6oz. :huggles:

The females weights were 10oz, 9oz, males came in at 12oz, 2 at 9oz, and last but not least wee un at 6oz. :huggles:

O my god, ive missed all this, not been on for a while. Congrats to all and Jess says well done sis :thumbsup:

Hurry up and get the pics on

See ya

(w00t) Well done :cheers:

Lot's for new pups going to be racing next year :thumbsup:

Photo's soon :p Well we all hope :oops: :lol:

:( Still no photo's :(

E-mail them to someone who knows what they are doing (w00t) :oops: :thumbsup:

A wee Scud lookalike, now I might buy him (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: o:) the one that looks like wee Scud isn't the little one , the 6oz is popeye he's all white with two brindle ears, and a patch over one of his eyes, he's put weight on , almost the same size as the others now, got say say what a fantastic litter good as gold and twice as nice as my mother would say, any way enough chatting for now determined to figure out how to post pup pictures, so have to get busy trying. :thumbsup: Emma.

Result's / photo's Jill (my smiley face's not working lol)

Hope to get to the club next week (thumb's Up) LOL

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back