The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

General Chit Chat

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D I think a very nice photo of Scott :thumbsup:

Not taking the p*SS this time (w00t) (w00t)

A very nice photo :huggles: :thumbsup:

Just to let everyone know,,Im ILL :( , John's feeling not to good either :( , looks like we both have a bug (maybe from the white boys (w00t) )

It's not because I was wet through (w00t) , just bad luck :thumbsup:

The white boys are a bit better, I gave Gizmo a sickness tablet when I got home and he's eating and drinking now (not being sick and a lot brighter, even having a little play with Colt ), Robbie has not been sick, just under the weather, he's ate a wee bit of chicken and looks a lot brighter. Here's hoping it's just a little bug they have both picked up. Colt is 100% all right :thumbsup: , a pain in the butt :oops:

We all (dogs too) hope to be at the club next Sunday :thumbsup: , 100% fit and well too :D :thumbsup:

Im off to my sick bed, Johns on the couch for the night :oops: :oops: I need the sleep tonight :oops: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you are all feeling better soon Susan, it wont have helped you being soaked yesterday :( , see you all next Sunday :thumbsup:

We are feeling a lot better today :thumbsup:

The 2 white boys are now 100% better and getting walked tomorrow :thumbsup: , not more sick or scoots :oops: I think it was the beef I gave them so not a bug :- " :- "

Colt is still fine, still mad as a hatter :thumbsup:

We will be there next Sunday, just hope it stays dry for a change :lol: :cheers:

Susan said:
We are feeling a lot better today  :thumbsup:
The 2 white boys are now 100% better and getting walked tomorrow  :thumbsup: , not more sick or scoots  :oops:   I think it was the beef I gave them so not a bug  :- "  :- "

Colt is still fine, still mad as a hatter  :thumbsup:

We will be there next Sunday, just hope it stays dry for a change  :lol:   :cheers:

Hi everyone, just thought we would share a little secret with you , OUR MOLLY is pregnant and by the size of her there is about 35 pups due in approx 2 weeks time. :cheers: father Talk Of The Devil, mother Porridge Oats. :))

scooby said:
Susan said:
The 2 white boys are now 100% better and getting walked tomorrow  :thumbsup: , not more sick or scoots  :oops:   I think it was the beef I gave them so not a bug  :- "  :- "

We will be there next Sunday, just hope it stays dry for a change  :lol:   :cheers:

Hi everyone, just thought we would share a little secret with you , OUR MOLLY is pregnant and by the size of her there is about 35 pups due in approx 2 weeks time. :cheers: father Talk Of The Devil, mother Porridge Oats. :))

WCRCh Talk of the Devil, aka 'Arrow' is feeling very pleased with himself and has asked me to get in a large supply of cigars so that he can hand them out to all his friends when the babies are born!!

Good Luck Molly.

Congratulations to all concerned - good luck for the impending arrival :luck:

Jane Rankin said:
scooby said:
Susan said:

WCRCh Talk of the Devil, aka 'Arrow' is feeling very pleased with himself and has asked me to get in a large supply of cigars so that he can hand them out to all his friends when the babies are born!!

Good Luck Molly.

apologies for not giving little Arrow his true title, WCRCh Talk of the Devil and oor Molly will be proud parents in about 2 weeks time. little Arrow who belongs to Miss Jane Rankin really is a true WCRCh after watching him in the champs at Morton in Marsh winning his heat winning the semi final THEN trapping badly AND hammering up through the other 4 dogs to win the final, me and Emma were so proud to watch this little male running AND so very proud to have used the finest stud dog ever in our eyes. roll on 2 weeks time.? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup:

A big thanks to everyone for the surprise banner (w00t) and the cards and gifts for my birthday. I am sure I will look like a rabbit caught between the headlights of a car when Jill puts the photos on. I will catch up with you all next week for a chat and some banter thanks again :cheers: .

John said:
A big thanks to everyone for the surprise banner  (w00t)   and the cards and gifts for my birthday. I am sure I will look like a rabbit caught between the headlights of a car when Jill puts the photos on. I will catch up with you all next week for a chat and some banter thanks again  :cheers: .
john boy a wiz lookin fur the banter the day mate aboot the bears bein TAP O THE LEAGUE AGAIN, hope the wee blue pup makes a SUPERB recovery and you had a super 40th mate. :cheers: :cheers:

scooby said:
John said:
A big thanks to everyone for the surprise banner  (w00t)   and the cards and gifts for my birthday. I am sure I will look like a rabbit caught between the headlights of a car when Jill puts the photos on. I will catch up with you all next week for a chat and some banter thanks again  :cheers: .
john boy a wiz lookin fur the banter the day mate aboot the bears bein TAP O THE LEAGUE AGAIN, hope the wee blue pup makes a SUPERB recovery and you had a super 40th mate. :cheers: :cheers:
When the Gers scored 4 seconds into the second half that was enough for me I had to leave before you caught up with me. As for the blue one I hope he is like your beloved Gers back on top of the league before to long but unlike your beloved Gers with any luck he will stay there.

Joking aside we would like to say a special thanks to Peter for all his help today top bloke and also everyone at the club and Graham and Maggie for making the telephone call on our behalf. And Jill where is the photos from my surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
John said:
Joking aside we would like to say a special thanks to Peter for all his help today top bloke and also everyone at the club and Graham and Maggie for making the telephone call on our behalf. And Jill where is the photos from my surprise.

(w00t)

Im working on it John, just getting a cup of tea and a fag, Duncan had the camera alot today so theres nearly 200 pictures to trawl through :teehee:

All the best for the wee man :huggles:

buffyrannoch said:
John said:

(w00t)

Im working on it John, just getting a cup of tea and a fag, Duncan had the camera alot today so theres nearly 200 pictures to trawl through :teehee:

are we not gettin the results anymore Jill or photos or u jist too busy dear.

scooby said:
buffyrannoch said:
John said:

(w00t)

are we not gettin the results anymore Jill or photos or u jist too busy dear.

I was too tired last night Scooby, and with 200 pictures to sort through, thought Id just do them today or tomorrow when I have more time :thumbsup: , dont panic theres pictures of Taur and Jen :D

Here is a pic especially for Scooby, it was taken a wee while ago now but i think its WCRCh Talk of the Devil? when he was a pup when Jane visited the Caledonian on their funday a couple of years back.

I'm sure Jane will let us know if its the wrong dog :oops: :oops:

forscooby.jpg

kitchywoo said:
Here is a pic especially for Scooby, it was taken a wee while ago now but i think its WCRCh Talk of the Devil? when he was a pup when Jane visited the Caledonian on their funday a couple of years back. I'm sure Jane will let us know if its the wrong dog  :oops:   :oops:

forscooby.jpg

Thank you for the picure, Arrow is one handsome little man, with his good looks and his mothers good looks we are certain of beautifull pups, just a waiting game now but all very exciting and worth the wait :huggles: :D :wub:

kitchywoo said:
Here is a pic especially for Scooby, it was taken a wee while ago now but i think its WCRCh Talk of the Devil? when he was a pup when Jane visited the Caledonian on their funday a couple of years back. I'm sure Jane will let us know if its the wrong dog  :oops:   :oops:

forscooby.jpg

Thank you for the picure, Arrow is one handsome little man, with his good looks and his mothers good looks we are certain of beautifull pups, just a waiting game now but all very exciting and worth the wait :huggles: :D :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back