The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

General Chit Chat

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hello from us -(fiona and Julian)

First of all a HUGE sorry for not managing to get over to the racing hardly at all since our wedding, we have had an UNBELIEVABLE amount of stuff on our plates! the new flat is nearly finished though....but we are both back to working and uni and there aren't enough hours in the day!! Anyway we will be at Newmillns with Liath so if any of you will be there then we will see you there, if not see you next season!

Scooby, you said you'd like to see some wedding pics, Ive attached one of me and the Heelander, hope you enjoy!!

See you all soon! (w00t)

wedding_145.jpg

:) Wow your dress is beautiful :D

Julian,,that kilt looks great on you :huggles:

Try and get down this weekend, we can have a good bleather again :thumbsup:

Julian, can help Rachel with her German homework :oops: :thumbsup:

Thanks Susan! (I think he looked great in the kilt too! :- " ) Unfortunalely we can't make it down this weekend, we both have deadlines for Monday, having taken the time off for the honeymoon we have a lot of catching up to do at work and uni :( but what are the cale thisle falk up to over the winter break, will there be any get togethers? How is Rachel's German getting on? I wish Julian would help me with it!! :wacko:

gypsyfi said:
Thanks Susan! (I think he looked great in the kilt too!  :- " ) Unfortunalely we can't make it down this weekend, we both have deadlines for Monday, having taken the time off for the honeymoon we have a lot of catching up to do at work and uni  :(   but what are the cale thisle falk up to over the winter break, will there be any get togethers? How is Rachel's German getting on? I wish Julian would help me with it!!  :wacko:
WAL WAL :huggles: :huggles: WHAT A PICTURE GORGEOUS YOU PAIR

SORRY TO HEAR YOU CANNOT MAKE IT THIS WEEK AS WE ARE RUNNING THE PUPPY DARBY FOR THE CUP AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO SEE YOU BOTH,

AND ENTER THE DARBY.

LOVE TO YOU BOTH

XXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we having the bonfire this weekend ?

I will have to see how Rachel is, but we still hope to get to the club this weekend, if not Johns coming :D

Rachel is doing okay learning german, Im trying to remember how to speak it, but need a few drinks down my neck before I remember (w00t)

Spelling the words,,cant do it now, but Im learning her a few words she would not say in English :oops: :lol: :lol: ( I still know the swearing words ) :oops: :lol:

Ive said a phrase to her in German, but she wont say it to her teacher (w00t) :lol: As she know's she will get detenion :oops:

She is now teaching me :- " ,,she's a good lass :thumbsup: and helps me remember my younger days in Germany :cheers:

gypsyfi said:
hello from us -(fiona and Julian)First of all a HUGE sorry for not managing to get over to the racing hardly at all since our wedding, we have had an UNBELIEVABLE amount of stuff on our plates! the new flat is nearly finished though....but we are both back to working and uni and there aren't enough hours in the day!! Anyway we will be at Newmillns with Liath so if any of you will be there then we will see you there, if not see you next season!

Scooby, you said you'd like to see some wedding pics, Ive attached one of me and the Heelander, hope you enjoy!!

See you all soon!  (w00t)

Congratulations.. :huggles: that's a great photo you both look fantastic! We'll see you at Newmilns... :thumbsup:

Julie

What a great picture :D You both look stunning :lol: Hope to see you both soon, best wishes Emma and Scott :p

Hello to all you cally members.just checking to see how everyone is :D : and ask what are you doing with your spare time now the racing has finished?The weather up this neck of the woods is cold and damp.Ken and i are decorating the lounge at the moment, :wacko: got a new sofa, it took the delivery guys about an hour to get it in the house at one point we thought it wouldnt fit and we eventually had to take the front door off to get it in. Everyone here is doing fine dogs and humans.At the moment sitting on said new sofa with glass of wine watching tv :cheers: poor ken is working :angry:

hi everyone!

Just wanted to say a very merry Christmas to all of you and wish you a ery good 2008, see you in the spring!

With love

fiona and julian (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back