The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Geordies...what Are They Doing...

mutley said:
bet u hope we can turn arsnal over paul :D

100% mate, trouble is we've got United away in the cup next week. Offered a ticket today, but thought 'what chance really'? And it's a 1-30 k/o...

Paul

ELVIS PRESLEY IS KEEGANS NEW NUMBER 2 WELL DONE ELVIS LAD NICE TO SEE YOU BACK HAWWAY THE TOON (w00t) :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :cheers: :thumbsup: :wub: :- " :blink: -_- (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
no wonder the northern rock is going bankrupt newcastle got a new manager that means more money wasted and yet more misery!! oh well cant be helped lets hope the bank of england can bail them out!!! use have fun in your tiny world in cloud cuckoo land!!!!

:oops:

u know why newcastle play in black and white????

cos that what colour the tv was when newcastle won their last ever trophy!! lol

carlingcup_203x152.jpg

pigg your a man u fan from smoggy land mmmmmm lol :p

i aint bothered what i am im a pig thru and thru,

good luck kevin keegan you need it

if you ever get stuck

go on

www.jobcentreplus.co.uk

Get up there The toon have actually won lol when they lost 6 - 0 i was like god they need a kick up the bum lol but im till supporting them i have supported them for 15 years thats all my life for urs who dnt know nearly 16 hehe

:cheers: :clown: o:)

a little bit of newcastle in our lives,

a little bit of duff on the sides,

a little bit of martins just what we need,

a little bit of dyer with his speed,

a little bit of car in defense,

a little bit of parker he's immense,

a little bit of given as the keeps,

a little bit of singing from the fans,

a little bit of emre crossing in,

a little bit of shola finishing,

heres a lil bit of a poem haha :lol: i thinks its kool :cheers: :clown:

kate lynch said:
a little bit of newcastle in our lives,a little bit of duff on the sides,

a little bit of martins just what we need,

a little bit of dyer with his speed,

a little bit of car in defense,

a little bit of parker he's immense,

a little bit of given as the keeps,

a little bit of singing from the fans,

a little bit of emre crossing in,

a little bit of shola finishing,

heres a lil bit of a poem haha  :lol:   i thinks its kool  :cheers:   :clown:

Ain't at least two of them now with the cockney sparrers....West Ham United :- " :- "

And do I hate them, everyone round here is a Hammer, well 70% I guess...

stormydog said:
when will people ever get it....ITS NOT ALWAYS THE MANAGER !
HOW SHITE ARE NEWCASTLE FULL STOP ? ! 

OWEN..DONE !!  SMITH..LIABILITY AND A  NUT CASE,

FACE IT TOON ARMY  YOURE TEAM IS SHITE  :thumbsup:

maybe? we should be playing at the stadium of SHITE then! 8)

Watched the game tonight...yep, there is a lot of work to be done and since Newcastle last challenged fully, Arsenal, Chelsea have joined Man U, Liverpool are on the edge, Everton are improving, Villa are getting better under O'Neil, and Spurs are just as bad as Newcastle at being underachievers, well almost :- " :- " On top of all that, from what people round here having been saying they are actually peed off with all the press and media hype, I have been too...(bring out the sick bucket)! :) We all used to have a soft spot for them, dunno about this time...the hype is just too much....

Anyway, on another note Spurs beat the Mackems 2 nil and Keano got his 100th goal for the club.....against Keano...nice... :) :) :)

Paul

a draws better than getting beat time will tell its only the start paul as far as media if you lived up here you would enjoy it but u suvurners lol :) no dig at suverners my best m8 is one (w00t) a suverner that is ey gaz :D

ps well chuffed u turned the machems over but then again aclington stanley coulda beat em 6 nil :D

mutley said:
a draws better than getting beat  time will tell its only the start paul as far as media if you lived up here you would enjoy it but u suvurners lol :) no dig at suverners my best m8 is one (w00t)   a suverner that is ey gaz :D
ps well chuffed u turned the machems over but then again aclington stanley coulda beat em 6 nil :D

:lol:

well what a great start for king kev!! keep up the good work!!!

what a boring game exciting game (not) WHEN THE GOING GET THOUGH KING KEV GET ON HIS BIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back