The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Geordies...what Are They Doing...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
time will tell :) the poor blokes only been there 2 mins give him a chance

COME ON THE TOON :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
sean nd poppy said:
lol ...arnt we above spurs ???  :- "  :thumbsup:
You was not now mate.... :- " :- " :- "

And, we ain't been good either....

But, still, at least 8 trophies since the Toon won the Inter City Fairs Cup.... :- " :- "

Paul

you where untill short a........ came there :lol: :lol:

sean nd poppy said:
been on news that we are after berbatov and chimbonda  :thumbsup:
Well you can have Chimbonda with my best wishes...Berbatov? Like him to stay, but probably United or Chelsea, you've no chance...I mean you took Carr, after he was injured and he's never been the same...

But, Waddle and Gazza from you lot was nice...

Paul

say's on news that berbatov is a life long newcastle fan .. he could choose to come here over the big guns...hopefully :thumbsup:

beware....[SIZE=14pt]QUEENS PARK RANGERS [/SIZE]are on the ascendancy :- "

[SIZE=21pt]LONDONS FINEST[/SIZE]

sean nd poppy said:
say's on news that berbatov is a life long newcastle fan .. he could choose to come here over the big guns...hopefully  :thumbsup:
yeah, I hear he was big Shearer fan, but Newcastle ain't gonna spend £30m on a player they could of had two years ago for £10m. And, like all players (ex. Shearer) that's any good he won't join a club that is not 100% gonna challenge...sorry, but if he leaves Spurs it won't be for you lot...although I reckon he'll go...

Paul

BTW. Ashley is a SPURS fan

Yeah Paul quite right Ashley is supposed to be a Spurs fan , but youll soon see him with his shirt off in a few weeks time when his beer belly is big enough like the rest of the Bigg Market Beer Monsters.Cant wait for the glory days to come back is the cry from the Cartoon Army.I dont think anyone on this website is old enough to remember those days except Gary. FTM. Love to wind up the barcodes.FTM.Spurs 2 SUNDERLAND 0 at least it was exciting not like the bore draw at Sid James Park. FTM FTM FTM. Yours in football. GEORGE THE MACKEM.

georgieb said:
Yeah Paul quite right Ashley is supposed to be a Spurs fan , but youll soon see him with his shirt off in a few weeks time when his beer belly is big enough like the rest of the Bigg Market Beer Monsters.Cant wait for the glory days to come back is the cry from the Cartoon Army.I dont think anyone on this website is old enough to remember those days except Gary. FTM. Love to wind up the barcodes.FTM.Spurs 2 SUNDERLAND 0 at least it was exciting not like the bore draw at Sid James Park. FTM FTM FTM.  Yours in football. GEORGE THE MACKEM.
Hi George,

Nice to hear from ya...reckon it was good game yesterday...spoke to a few today who reckon the atmosphere was good, Spurs should of been 3 up at half-time, but could of lost at full-time...nice...

Take it easy fella, all the best to you and the missus..

Paul and Family

georgieb said:
Yeah Paul quite right Ashley is supposed to be a Spurs fan , but youll soon see him with his shirt off in a few weeks time when his beer belly is big enough like the rest of the Bigg Market Beer Monsters.Cant wait for the glory days to come back is the cry from the Cartoon Army.I dont think anyone on this website is old enough to remember those days except Gary. FTM. Love to wind up the barcodes.FTM.Spurs 2 SUNDERLAND 0 at least it was exciting not like the bore draw at Sid James Park. FTM FTM FTM.  Yours in football. GEORGE THE MACKEM.
No stopping you now George ;) :D Karen

gonna get me some of them sunderland tinted glasses george (w00t) bout time ya got a new manager :D 2 nil beat or a draw know wich one id take :) your new name is drop zone george :D :thumbsup:

mutley said:
gonna get me some of them sunderland tinted glasses george  (w00t) bout time ya got a new manager :D 2 nil beat or a draw know wich one id take :) your new name is drop zone george :D   :thumbsup:
There,s a circus in the town

Kevin Keegan is the clown :clown:

Arthur cox has got the xxxxxxx pox

and newcastle are going down

can you remember that one.

:clown: :clown: :clown:

i remember it well andy (w00t) but its your shity team thats in the drop zone ever had more than a season at a time in the prem nooooooooo dont think you have when will suderland realise they are not a prem team nice to hear from u andy not much changes ey lol

mutley said:
i remember it well andy (w00t)   but its your shity team thats in the drop zone ever had more than a season at a time in the prem nooooooooo dont think you have when will suderland realise they are not a prem team nice to hear from u andy not much changes ey lol
Nowt like a good bit of banter :clown: lol

how u doin m8 :) miss the banter and weve had some :thumbsup: only get to give drop zone george stick of late :D

_44360500_keegan_kitgettynew203.jpg

_1824176_keegan150.jpg

mutley said:
how u doin m8 :)   miss the banter and weve had some :thumbsup:   only get to give drop zone george stick of late :D
//*/-

I,M alright Gary i,ve lost loads of weight since i started taking the lettuce out of my kebabs. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back