The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

German Shepherd Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

Awww little bundles of fluff :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great pics of Kylie too :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

Just love your photos of those chunky GS puppies :wub: :wub: An ex of mine had one and I saw it from puppy stage to adult/old age. Robbie - he was a fantastic dog. :thumbsup: I just loved him to bits.

Kylie is just gorgeous too :wub: o:)

awwww they are so sweet :wub: :wub: i fill up everytime i see your puppies, i miss my old girl so much, and to have to have her pts at such a young age was heartbreaking :( :(

anyway, have you sold them all vicki?

i sold my foal :( shes going next week, so now down to 2 horses, sooo i think i should be able to have a gsd :- " :- " :lol:

:huggles: they are so sweet go on melanie you know you want to :huggles:

and kylie is :wub:

melanie said:
awwww they are so sweet :wub:   :wub:   i fill up everytime i see your puppies, i miss my old girl so much, and to have to have her pts at such a young age was heartbreaking :(   :(
anyway, have you sold them all vicki?

i sold my foal :(   shes going next week, so now down to 2 horses, sooo i think i should be able to have a gsd :- "  :- "  :lol:

oh melanie that's so exciting!!!

lawleymoon said:
:huggles: they are so sweet go on melanie you know you want to :huggles:

and kylie is :wub:

oh melanie that's so exciting!!!

thats just me thinking that helen, i dont think my OH will agree :(

and yes teena i would have loved to have had on of vickis puppies, i walk my dogs in very quite places and have had a few scares with some strange men :unsure: so i need something by my side to make me feel safe ;) but when i said this th OH he said well dont walk there then :angry: by the time iv gotten round him all the pups will have gone anyway :lol: :lol:

never say never, melanie... you've got to keep working on your OH. Ask Janimal to tell you the secret of changing an OH's mind!! :lol: She did it! And now she's got lovely Kobi :wub:

Just keep on showing him pictures of puppies on here (All the time) ;)

I could tell when he was mellowing slightly because hed say oh they are really nice puppies - but far too far away. :( Id strop strop :oops: and say O there will never be any locally when its the right time to have a puppy :rant: and you travel all over - it would be so easy to collect one.

When Emmas puppies came up - and I showed him - He just said Oh ok - if you are sure they are going to get on and we can manage two dogs. Its more work etc etc - what about holidays?? I just kept on at him and what K9 people had said about having more than one dog - In the end he just said Yes one night so I jumped quickly on the bandwagon - rang up and ordered one before he could change his mind. :- " :- " Hence now we have Kobi too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am positive Melanie you could get round him - tell him youd feel so much safer 8) with one around - if you had been molested etc etc. what would he have done.

He'll come round Im sure of it :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Melanie, just a few more piccys of the ones i have left for sale, this is 2 boys :- "

Pic019.jpg

Pic021.jpg

222.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

The one on left as you look is a boy and one to the right is a semi-coated bitch :)

225.jpg

226.jpg

Pic023.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

littleminx said:
Tell him you would like to come and see our horse's.

[/quote

ooooh thats a good one :thumbsup:

there all sooo lovely :wub: :wub:

i did have another go lastnight, but i keep getting is'int 6 dogs enough,(he has got a point i suppose :- " ) and what if it grows up and eats the whippets !! and i suppose ai i have dogs and bitches i dont no what sex would be best :wacko: :wacko:

will show those pics of the ones left tonight :thumbsup:

my foal going at 10 o clock tommor morning :'( perhaps he'll feel sorry for me :- "

i no i do!! sniff sniff :( :(

forgot to say i really do like the little boy in the second lot of pics :wub: :wub:

Beautiful puppies :wub: - Good Luck with the OH Melanie :cheers: and(poor you - that little foal awww) :(

:wub: There's a secret place in my heart for a GSD but I'm not pushing my luck because OH has started to bend on dog No. 7 ( (w00t) ) .

Possibly because we can't keep a horse here and I'm itching for one again. I personally think the only cure for this IS a horse..... :huggles:

Please can we see some photos of your horses - so I can have a drool :cheers:

well have got OH to look at pics, but he still said no :( he said im not even allowed a ant farm!!!! (w00t) :( how mean not that i want a ant farm :angry:

even told him that perhaps he'd like to show a gsd :) but he didnt fall for that either :( then i said what if i happend to find one tied to a tree (w00t) he said he'd leave me, emmmm very tempting :oops: (w00t) (w00t) :- "

Bloomin OH's ................just why do we have one of them anyway??? :wacko: :blink: :- "

Yes I would love to see pictures of your horses too - I owned one in my teens and would love another - but sadly its not to be :( .... yet anyway. ;)

Sorry to hear that Melanie :( :(

Hope it all went well with your filly :thumbsup: It's hard isn't it!

That last boy is sooooo :wub: :wub: I am thinking of running him on a bit, didn't really plan another dog but he is pick of litter so would be silly not too! The last girly is sold now but the short coat one will be sold if i kept the dog as sadly i can't keep two this time with Joe and Kylie being young pups aswell (w00t)

There may be more litters next year so keep working on OH :D

Vicki xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back