The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Great New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
gary you can have gsd dogs inoculated for 25Quid and they say the guys very dishy """"" water and a parrasite lol
YES TONY IVE HERD A FEW THINNGS ABOUT HIM ASWELL

JUST WAITING FOR A PM TO BE SENT TO ME

SHOULD MAKE SOME GOOD READING ON K9

GARY

Dillon at 34lb
28Nov2010Pics032.jpg
Is this an abandoned dog? :( Poor lad left tied to a gate post :-

Richard/Maria........Dillon is looking great, he currently weighs the same as Faolan but not for long I think your boy has more growing to do :lol:
It took a long time to get those pics, he wouldnt stand still!!!! Got lots of em of his arse end!! Dont be fooled by the innocent looking face, he chewed up a few thousand pounds worth of cheques at the weekend, that I was supposed to post for work!!!! By boss didnt find it as funny as I did!!!

gary wondered if you could help me out how do you get rid of a parrasite

excellent dogs! and a fantastic stud dog ;)

i agree great mating lovely lookin pups dont let any one spoil it for u darren :thumbsup: and as for my m8 gaz keep breeding them champs :thumbsup: best way to anoy idiots m8 ;) :luck:

i agree great mating lovely lookin pups dont let any one spoil it for u darren :thumbsup: and as for my m8 gaz keep breeding them champs :thumbsup: best way to anoy idiots m8 ;) :luck:
no it was the wrong stud dog (w00t)

Dillon at 34lb
28Nov2010Pics032.jpg
28Nov2010Pics026.jpg
Richard and maria he is a credit to you, looking forward to seeing him next year, :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Cheers for the comment Debbie. Is Raven in the pic the pup out of stag possesed?
is that a ferret court it looks good
No, that houses cockatiels and budgies, with rabbits at the bottom.

This is the ferret house just after it was put up, they love it.

ferrultimate1.jpg

Dillon at 34lb
28Nov2010Pics032.jpg
28Nov2010Pics026.jpg
Richard and maria he is a credit to you, looking forward to seeing him next year, :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Cheers for the comment Debbie. Is Raven in the pic the pup out of stag possesed?
is that a ferret court it looks good
No, that houses cockatiels and budgies, with rabbits at the bottom.

This is the ferret house just after it was put up, they love it.

ferrultimate1.jpg
that looks good mate do you get out much

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back