The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Great New Mating

pic of my pup the pup is 20lb 8oz and that dog is 45lb 3oz

006-10.jpg

005-16.jpg

004-17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cracking looking pups. i have seen raven and she is really well put together bitch, yours looks the same :thumbsup:

Hi there, Dillon is 34lb. When I get round to taking some pics I will put some on.

THIS IS RAVEN 33LB NOW

newpics033.jpg

newpics032.jpg

newpics022.jpg

newpics021.jpg

HOPE YOU LIKE HER DARREN BUT SHE HAS NOT LERNT TO FLY YET

GARY :thumbsup:

looking good cant wait for him to show what his made of

just like troy

NOW THERE IS A FLYING MACHINE FACT NOT FICTION

Last edited by a moderator:
Dillon at 34lb
28Nov2010Pics032.jpg
Is this an abandoned dog? :( Poor lad left tied to a gate post :-

Richard/Maria........Dillon is looking great, he currently weighs the same as Faolan but not for long I think your boy has more growing to do :lol:

gary you can have gsd dogs inoculated for 25Quid and they say the guys very dishy """"" water and a parrasite lol

looking good cant wait for him to show what his made of just like troy

Cheers Gary, I would be over the moon if Dillon is as good as Troy. Raven is looking good.

looking good cant wait for him to show what his made of just like troy

Cheers Gary, I would be over the moon if Dillon is as good as Troy. Raven is looking good.
THANKS RICH

CANT PROMISE THAT BUT THE BREEDING IS THERE SO ILL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU

GARY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back