The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound And Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
NEILPEM said:
18lb wat you been feeding him :( lol,

only the best for the best Neil :thumbsup: Hope your right Vicky 37 /38, i was thinking about 57 / 58, i was going to start getting him use to a saddle next week Tony not Harvey lol :D

hellbound said:
well get ready for this, :)   his weight is 18lb at 12 weeks,  :thumbsup: what do you think he will make, ??  :thumbsup:

i say 45lb peter says 55lb

mickey was was 15lb @ 13 weeks went to 50lb

whisper whizz was 18lb @ 13 weeks went to @ the mo about 42lb

harvey is lovely though yvonne.

hi yvonne saw others out of Harveys litter yesterday.All looking really well.I reackon both brindles will make 40 to 45lb region,black dog 35 to 40.As for two black bitches,no idea.Geoffs little bitch is tiny.Lous bitch Molly is bigger and as got Dannys long legs.Watch out for this one,shes got real fire.Dogs seem really laid back compared to bitches.While we're on the subject of weight,looks like George as got to get used to the idea of not having a scratch dog.Jake's 22lb at 18wks and doesn't look like alot of growth left in knuckle.Most peoples opinion is that he will make 30lb region.Any news on what white pup is making from his litter. :D Karen

course they looking well ,they been fed the best :D

rodders said:
hi yvonne saw others out of Harveys litter yesterday.All looking really well.I reackon both brindles will make 40 to 45lb region,black dog 35 to 40.As for two black bitches,no idea.Geoffs little bitch is tiny.Lous bitch Molly is bigger and as got Dannys long legs.Watch out for this one,shes got real fire.Dogs seem really laid back compared to bitches.While we're on the subject of weight,looks like George as got to get used to the idea of not having a scratch dog.Jake's 22lb at 18wks and doesn't look like alot of growth left in knuckle.Most peoples opinion is that he will make 30lb region.Any news on what white pup is making from his litter. :D Karen
saw the bitch gary farmer got from jake's litter and she is tiny, maybe make about 23 /24 if that,

harvey's not laid back at all and very bad tempered if he can't get his own way, Neil also forgot to tell me that like his dad he love to make himself heard BARK, BARK, BARK, its great now i have 2 that never stop barking thanks neil lol, :thumbsup: who's got the black dog Karen ?? did he goto a racing home ??

Black dog and other brindle belong to two friends( Roody and Mez ).They'll both be out racing Yvonne so you'll be able to keep an eye on the whole litter.I'll let you know thier race names when I know them. :D

Black dog and other brindle belong to two friends( Roody and Mez ).They'll both be out racing Yvonne so you'll be able to keep an eye on the whole litter.I'll let you know thier race names when I know them. :D

"singing" neil, well glad we don't have the same taste in music,lol :oops:

thanks Karen will be nice to watch them all next year, :thumbsup:

[i've just seen a pup from this litter, do u know if hellbound has lined any other bitches as i would like a pup from him, this litter have all gone. Must be a dog pup! (w00t) ]

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Orville

Hellbound not yet lined anymore bitch's, if you e-mail me with your phone number and name i will let you know when his next litter is due, :thumbsup:

LOOKS A GOOD STRONG PUP TAKES AFTER DAD NICE AND LEGGY,GOING TO MAKE A NICE 36 SCRATCH DOG ????? :cheers: :luck:

HES LOOKING GOOD ,STILL PUTTING ON THE POUNDS :) EY HE'L SOON BE READY FOR MARKING UP AT ASKERN :D

yes neil still growing fast, went for his first walk today and was great :thumbsup: first time with a coat and collar and lead and he walked no problem when i took the lead off he just stayed next to me :thumbsup: very good should be a lot better now he can go out for walks :thumbsup: :)

Harvey's now gone to his new home with Karen and George, having 3 pups with only 8 weeks between them in age was a little to much, I know hes got a great home and will be loved, if we only had Harvey then i would never have let him go he such a lovely dog, but with the pups all wanting to play and 6 adult dogs wanting to kill them it was all a little to much for me, hope hes ok Karen ?? :thumbsup: think George would have taken Poppy given the chance, :) he would have soon brought her back after a day of Poppy and Harvey together :wacko: anyway good luck with Harvey see you soon :luck: :cheers:

Morning Yvonne its 7.20am should have wrote this earlier when I got up 4.00am :wacko: Harvey decided to let us here him sing,(oh!what a voice)give me a whippet yap any day,and guess what Georges dog but who gets up ME.Apart from that Harveys great and settled straight in.The big dogs prefer him to Jake,but I don't know for how long,I think he was a bit bemused by their size.As for Jake he thinks Harvey's great, a dog smaller than him.Rodders taught him well he tries to hold Harvey down with his paw (as if)thats not going to last for long ha! ha!.Anyway George says to tell you thanks again looks like he's definately got his Scratch/No Limit dog in Harvey and as for me (yawn)a kennel maids life is bliss :cheers: Karen

oh sorry Karen told you :oops: lol, he loves being with you 24 / 7, we had a good night never got up once, first time in 3 weeks,lol :thumbsup: only joking, hes great really and like i said if he gets to much he can come back, ( but we have now moved house ) :sweating: lol, glad George's happy with Harvey but then he will be if its you getting up with him :) Jake better make the most of being big brother its not going to be that way for much longer :- " good luck with him :thumbsup: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back