The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound New Mate To Cute As You Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
If you care to look both of theese stud dogs have lined greyhounds and there is no problem with getting them registered, What are you trying to suggest :))
not trying to suggest anything ---- but it is a complex breeding program is it not ????
Nothing complex at all,my older dog Musclebound is out of Hellbound and Avenshil Madin(greyhound) makes our Harv an half cross.My other dog Hellsfire is out of Hellbound and Mean Little Jean (greyhound think you might know this bitches breeding Stuart) this makes our Duke an half cross too.It's simple really

the pups will be 1/2 greyhound and fine to run in bwra as long as they stay under 55lb and seeing the greyhound raced at 48lb dont see them making over 55lb if your after 1 you shound get your name down quick :thumbsup:

as above ??? if hellbound 1/2 grey x 1/2 whippet x cute as you ( pure bred greyhound) surely that makes them 3/4 g x 1/4 w-----------looked at the database , seen theres blanks in the pedigrees ,on both sides ???? pure grey blood there ??,---still make them 1/2 x 1/2 how ?? just interested

so where in his breeding as it said hes 1/2 greyhound then ?? you must be looking at the wrong breeding
ah ok --- it dont , but then it dont say it is'nt ------------------not stirring anything , but on looking at database , for weeks and weeks , theres new greyhound blood needed into the whippet blood dont you think

oh so what whippets have you got then ?? if you'v been looking on the database for week and still cant use it maybe you should ask someone for help !! think a pup from this mating would be to fast for you :thumbsup:

:luck: to all concerned, Hellbound and streisand are out of Spell bound and S :)) eagars not a greyhound, you would have to go back 3 generations to Springsteen who was half greyhound, l hope that answers your question.
i'm intrigued by this , but wish the new owners all the best--- my point being , when and where do you introduce a new greyhound gene into the gene pool as when you do , you'll also need to use a pure whippet , not a non ped , dog or bitch , as theyd becom 3/4 bred greys, not allowed to race 3/4 breds
Think your on the wrong forum if your interested in pedigree whippets.This is a mating to produce a non ped whippet,and the breeding is compleatly within the rules of both the BWRA and NNWRF.Your first post appeared to hint at you being interested in a pup,but in this last you wish the owners all the best indicating your not interested.If you wish to debate the breeding of non peds or greyhounds even, then feel free to start a new topic,and even though we've been there many times before i'm sure folk will oblige you :thumbsup:
hey , i would be interested , in these pups , i already keep x bred greyhounds 7/8th to be exact, no good for non ped racing , too much grey, ----for you to suggest i'm not interested , your wrong, i am interested----no good looking for rubbish if you want open racers, thats why i been looking at database for weeks, to find GOOD QUALITY BREEDING, which is here in these pups, i'm not a nugget , i'm actually very good with racing dogs.
In that case you can't go wrong,has not only is there good breeding in these you also get the extra knowledge of knowing they've both thrown well already.

the pups will be 1/2 greyhound and fine to run in bwra as long as they stay under 55lb and seeing the greyhound raced at 48lb dont see them making over 55lb if your after 1 you shound get your name down quick :thumbsup:

as above ??? if hellbound 1/2 grey x 1/2 whippet x cute as you ( pure bred greyhound) surely that makes them 3/4 g x 1/4 w-----------looked at the database , seen theres blanks in the pedigrees ,on both sides ???? pure grey blood there ??,---still make them 1/2 x 1/2 how ?? just interested

so where in his breeding as it said hes 1/2 greyhound then ?? you must be looking at the wrong breeding
ah ok --- it dont , but then it dont say it is'nt ------------------not stirring anything , but on looking at database , for weeks and weeks , theres new greyhound blood needed into the whippet blood dont you think

oh so what whippets have you got then ?? if you'v been looking on the database for week and still cant use it maybe you should ask someone for help !! think a pup from this mating would be to fast for you :thumbsup:
you got me wrong ----too fast , settle pettle, no good looking for shit breeding is it ---no , correct , this breeding is as good as any thats been bred for a while ------i dont have a whippet , but looking to get one , as stated in my reply earlier on

think you need to go and look at the database again with your glasses on there are no blanks in the breeding !!
ok , on the dams side???----torbay mint , no database for it ??? so hows it bred then grey x grey ???? who knows

If you care to look both of theese stud dogs have lined greyhounds and there is no problem with getting them registered, What are you trying to suggest :))
not trying to suggest anything ---- but it is a complex breeding program is it not ????
Nothing complex at all,my older dog Musclebound is out of Hellbound and Avenshil Madin(greyhound) makes our Harv an half cross.My other dog Hellsfire is out of Hellbound and Mean Little Jean (greyhound think you might know this bitches breeding Stuart) this makes our Duke an half cross too.It's simple really
yes mean little jean , was a very well bred hound no doubt about it , predominatley australian lines , 6 races 3 wins

think you need to go and look at the database again with your glasses on there are no blanks in the breeding !!
ok , on the dams side???----torbay mint , no database for it ??? so hows it bred then grey x grey ???? who knows
Torbay Mint (greyhound) Westparke Mint /Memphis Honey

well good luck in trying to get a pup :)
thanks , take it it'll no be one of yours then ???
Yvonnes got the stud dog,not the bitch.If your interested in the pups,then you'll need to get in touch with Rich he owns the dam
thanks----a debate has turned into something it should'nt have , was'nt implying anything , just being carefull at what i'd be interested in , thats all

Nice mating good luck to the lucky peeps who get one !

:thumbsup: just to let everyone no that Lady is very big with only 2 weeks 2 go looks like a big litter again (w00t) anyone interested can phone Rich on 07527633833 as he's having problem with internet or you can p.m me :thumbsup: cant wait to see more Danny pups running :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back