The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound New Mate To Cute As You Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Rich and Mand are chuffed to bits :thumbsup: Welcome back folks ;) :thumbsup: Goes without saying i'll be looking forward to watching these run :thumbsup:

Rich and Mand are chuffed to bits :thumbsup: Welcome back folks ;) :thumbsup: Goes without saying i'll be looking forward to watching these run :thumbsup:
Try you friend Mick from Worcester Karen He said you talked is ear off on phone

nice little bitch cute as you cau you remember hinckley rich.? hope all goes well with this litter.

cheers everyone manage to sort internet out,only got till monday to go surprised she gone this long shes huge (w00t)

cheers everyone manage to sort internet out,only got till monday to go surprised she gone this long shes huge (w00t)
What ya like I thought she'd had em :angry: :lol: Think Mand was hoping she'ld have had em by the time she got back from our end today :sweating:

god you and me both Karen !! dont do that to me :sweating: she's going to make you wait now lol

aup andy m8 yeah she is bursting lol shes gone off her food so hopefully wont be to much longer dont no how shes kept um in this long lol

So exciting.

Best of luck to Mom, puppies & of course the human parents :luck:

Can't wait to see what she has and know all is well :sweating:

Lady just had her first pup its a dog and fawn well done Lady keep them coming only another 21 needed lol

and another dog pup and fawn again Amanda said they could be twins lol or brothers pmsl :thumbsup:

Hope everything is going well guys :luck: :thumbsup: loads of dogs to pick from already :wacko: ;)

well 2 more 1 little black bitch and 1 brindle bitch and still more 2 come well done lady and danny looks like a good litter :thumbsup:

well not sure if Lady will have anymore but she as been a star bliss her :wub: and Danny (dad) as been sleeping all afternoon lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back