Little update on the pups, Weighed the girls today

Daisy is 14lb

DSCF0047-5.jpg

DSCF0035-2.jpg

Maisy is 12.7lb

DSCF0050-3.jpg

DSCF0044-5.jpg

DSCF00011.jpg

Hope Dave doesn't mind me putting these on but heres a couple of Blue, He's grown lots and looks really handsome!!

blueboy1.jpg

blueboy2.jpg

HI JO/DARREN the girls look :thumbsup: blue's had a soild hour ragging 2day&still wanted more lol. thank's 4 posting blue's pic's jo. guess what blue has stopped HOWLLLLING in the night just got 2 stop him HOWLLLLLING at 430am now :sweating:

HI JO/DARREN the girls look :thumbsup: blue's had a soild hour ragging 2day&still wanted more lol. thank's 4 posting blue's pic's jo. guess what blue has stopped HOWLLLLING in the night just got 2 stop him HOWLLLLLING at 430am now :sweating:

good luck with that Dave !!! Karen's still trying to stop Duke howllllling at 4.30 and hes almost 2 now lol, having said that he dont do it when he stay here :thumbsup: and no before you ask i'm not having Blue till he stops lol

im well proud of blue :thumbsup: entered him in a dog show 2day after my son kept saying please dad please lol (w00t) guess what he only came 5th overall out of well over 100dogs of every breed not bad at 12weeks :thumbsup:

Thought i would add i little update of the not so little pups. They're six and a half months old now, can't believe how fast its gone! Weighed them today and Blue is 40lb and Maisy is 30lb, with a nice covering of puppyness.

Heres a couple of pics

IMG00092-20100919-15221.jpg

DSCF0007-7.jpg

DSCF0003-8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Jo they are stunning, and haven't they grown. :wub:

they r beautiful and different weights too. best of luck with them when they start racing :luck: :luck:

they all look lovely jo, cant believe maize is 30lb (w00t) but she is a nice fat 30lb and blue boy looks lovely he may just stay under 55lb lol

Fab looking pups beautiful shiny coats - good luck with them

Elaine

Weighed the 'little' puppies yesterday. Blue is a tiny 45lb and maisy is 33.5lb. Mum can you put those pictures on??

:thumbsup: loading them now :thumbsup: had tilly and the little (w00t) pup's ronud last night and got some pic's

OMG (w00t) had to look twice,thought you'ld nicked Duke Jo,Maizie looks the double of him.They both look gorgeous :wub: and Yvonne did we bet any money on what weights they would all end up :- I said Maizie would end up about 36lb and not in the handicap. :p

they r both beautiful good luck with them both :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Weighed the 'little' puppies yesterday. Blue is a tiny 45lb and maisy is 33.5lb. Mum can you put those pictures on??

[/quote HI JO DARREN blue boy&maisy look great. blue look's very powerfull at 45lb.

OMG (w00t) had to look twice,thought you'ld nicked Duke Jo,Maizie looks the double of him.They both look gorgeous :wub: and Yvonne did we bet any money on what weights they would all end up :- I said Maizie would end up about 36lb and not in the handicap. :p

no i'm not daft enough to bet on pups weight karen :p Dave you should be really proud of Blue he's making a very handsome boy :wub:

but look how cute my 2 boy's are lol

josbluemazieandtilly016.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back