The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound + Woolden Dot (greyhound)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jo they are lovely, what weight do you think they will be, your mums living in fantasy land, :lol: l have seen what they tuck away in one sitting :))

Jo they are lovely, what weight do you think they will be, your mums living in fantasy land, :lol: l have seen what they tuck away in one sitting :))
They are lovely especially when their asleep, lol. I think Maisy will be about 36lb and Daisy 45lb? What do you think they'll make? I was hoping i'd have a nice little one so i don't get dragged up the track but it's not looking likely!!

Hi Jo the girls are looking nice :thumbsup: Dont worry you wont get dragged up the track Darren will :D Pamxx

i think 50lb for daisy and about 42lb for maisey

Here's the pups in their new harnesses granny bought them. Don't they look cute :wub:

DSCF0040-4.jpg

DSCF0037-5.jpg

Beautiful little girlies and I love the new harnesses. Who could ever resist those eyes :wub: :wub:

Good job they are not boys Jo,i would be round for one tonight. :wub: Crackpot won at Barnsley yesterday.

Amandaxx

Good job they are not boys Jo,i would be round for one tonight. :wub: Crackpot won at Barnsley yesterday.Amandaxx
Yay well done cracker!!! You must be needing a bigger trophy cabinet!! (w00t)

We can always stick some bits on one of the girls for you ;)

Jo what size harness did your mum get and how long do you think it will be before they have out grown them :D they do look smart in them and yes i think both will be over 40lb :))

Beautiful little girlies and I love the new harnesses. Who could ever resist those eyes :wub: :wub:
Thanks, They are sweeties, i think the red really suits them although pink would be better!! ;)

Here's the pups in their new harnesses granny bought them. Don't they look cute :wub:
DSCF0040-4.jpg

DSCF0037-5.jpg

cute or what new they would look Beautiful in them :wub: and they not go over 32lb lol really look at them little feet never make scr with little feet like that :sweating:

well done Cracker keep up the good work amanda he's running brill

DSCF0040-4.jpg

DSCF0037-5.jpg

cute or what new they would look Beautiful in them :wub: and they not go over 32lb lol really look at them little feet never make scr with little feet like that :sweating:

well done Cracker keep up the good work amanda he's running brill
Thanks Yvonne,

He is a superstar!!He does really well in showing too.

Amandaxxx

i'm with you Jo,although think Daisy will be closer to 40lb rather than 45lb and they are gorgeous :wub: Love the 'Granny' bit :lol:

HI JO DARREN YVONNE love the harnesses might get blue a pink 1 lol. blues lovely 2 when he's asleep witch is never HOWLLLL.lol. blue had is 1st jab 2day he never flinced :thumbsup: vet weighed him 5.65kg is that about 12lb?vet used 2 race greyhounds he said blue's got a good shape :thumbsup: P.S.if i bring blue over jo will u lead trian him 4 me (w00t)

11lb at 8 weeks see not that big i think about Red's weight between 35 / 38lb :thumbsup: have to say Jo's good with pup's Maisy already sits when you tell her Daisy not that good and like to do her own thing :wacko: then may do what you ask her to lol where are the pic's Dave :thumbsup:

11lb at 8 weeks see not that big i think about Red's weight between 35 / 38lb :thumbsup: have to say Jo's good with pup's Maisy already sits when you tell her Daisy not that good and like to do her own thing :wacko: then may do what you ask her to lol where are the pic's Dave :thumbsup:
HI YVONNE got loads pic's of blue missis reckons got more of blue than kid's lol, tried 2 post them but keeps saying file's 2 big? blue's done 20 lap's of the garden at full pelt in the pissing down rain 2day think's he's a greyhound lol. tell danny his boy's still HOWLLLLLLING.

HI YVONNE got loads pic's of blue missis reckons got more of blue than kid's lol, tried 2 post them but keeps saying file's 2 big? blue's done 20 lap's of the garden at full pelt in the pissing down rain 2day think's he's a greyhound lol. tell danny his boy's still HOWLLLLLLING.

Hi Dave glad Blue Boy is keeping you on your toes lol and feeling much better by the sound of it (w00t) lol speak to Jo she will tell you how to get your pic's up-loaded, as for more pic's of blue than kids well ask Jo what pics are all over my walls :-

girls went for there first jabs yesterday and was so good :sweating: jo and darren weighed them today 9 weeks tomorrow and maisy was 10.6 and daisy was 11.6, still think they will stay under 35lb :thumbsup:

hi Dave sorry only just got your phone message will p.m my mob number if you need to phone me thats best number to get me on, hows Blue doing still waiting for pics

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back