The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound + Woolden Dot (greyhound)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Looking lovely, wouldn't like to choose from them 3, blue boys eyes are :wub:

WOW" fantastic pic's jo :thumbsup: they look so happy playing together (w00t) must of been so hard for you to choose one of the pups to keep" blue's going to miss having all the girls round him lol.

HI yvonne wait till you see new pic's of pups :thumbsup: his my blue handsome or what (w00t)

:thumbsup: hi Dave he's lovely really !! and he not have to miss the girl/s if you have Daisy to lol always nice to bring up the 2 pups together :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: hi Dave he's lovely really !! and he not have to miss the girl/s if you have Daisy to lol always nice to bring up the 2 pups together :thumbsup: HI YVONNE i think one of us will end up sorry when daisy end's up R/CH :thumbsup: would of loved all 3 pups out of this litter but think "hellbound 2" lol" will be enough for me.

took Danny to track tonight to mate a bitch ( Ruby Wednesday ) he mated her no problem mating over with well before any racing about 5 ish Danny stoped barking about 9.30 when i got home and i even had his tea with me so he would,nt have to wait till we got home, you sure you want another Hellbound lol (w00t)

went over to jo's tonight for last cuddle with Blue Boy as i no Dave was picking him up later tonight, good luck with him Dave hope he makes a champ for you :luck: :thumbsup:

went over to jo's tonight for last cuddle with Blue Boy as i no Dave was picking him up later tonight, good luck with him Dave hope he makes a champ for you :luck: :thumbsup:

Best of :luck: from me too Dave.Looking forward to seeing Blue grow up and start racing :thumbsup:

picked blue up 2nite at 8pm got back home at 9pm. blue was good as gold considering he's never travelled b4 :thumbsup.just stopped playing&fussing him at 11pm he's fast asleep now 4 how long? just like 2 say a few thank you's 2 jo&darren 4 not just letting me have a fantastic pup but all so 4 supplying me with puppy food' toy 'blanket' worming tab's&lend of cage b nice if all breeders were like them cheer's jo/darren. all so big thank's 2 yvonne 4 putting good word in 4 me :thumbsup: and last but not least thank's 2 karen 4 jo&yvonne's phone numbers massive thank's 2 u all DAVE. (w00t)

No problem Dave!! Hope he does really well for you and he's definitely got a great home with you!! Sounds like he's settling really well, hope he didn't get you up too early. His sisters have been looking for him, although they seemed to forget when i put their food down. :thumbsup:

Keep us updated but i'm sure we'll see him soon at racing!! :D

Hummmmm my guess is you did'nt get much sleep last night if he's like his dad lol :sweating: hope i'm wrong !! no need for thanks Dave like jo say's could'nt ask for a better home and i'm sure you'll will bring the best out of Blue, he may drive you mad in the process lol but well worth it when he's winning for you :thumbsup:

picked blue up 2nite at 8pm got back home at 9pm. blue was good as gold considering he's never travelled b4 :thumbsup.just stopped playing&fussing him at 11pm he's fast asleep now 4 how long? just like 2 say a few thank you's 2 jo&darren 4 not just letting me have a fantastic pup but all so 4 supplying me with puppy food' toy 'blanket' worming tab's&lend of cage b nice if all breeders were like them cheer's jo/darren. all so big thank's 2 yvonne 4 putting good word in 4 me :thumbsup: and last but not least thank's 2 karen 4 jo&yvonne's phone numbers massive thank's 2 u all DAVE. (w00t)
Your welcome mate,hope he fulfills all your dreams in racing :thumbsup:

Hummmmm my guess is you did'nt get much sleep last night if he's like his dad lol :sweating: hope i'm wrong !! no need for thanks Dave like jo say's could'nt ask for a better home and i'm sure you'll will bring the best out of Blue, he may drive you mad in the process lol but well worth it when he's winning for you :thumbsup:
had him in the living room he never stopped all nite. im kipping in kennel 2nite lol.

Jo i went with your mum today to see the 2 girls they are lovely, :wub: and mum well talk about full of herself bombing about the garden, my heart was in my mouth just watching her :))

:thumbsup: Dottie must think she's getting ready to race shell she loved her run round the garden even if we did'nt (w00t) glad you were there to help as i feel same as tam like i'm dying of the flu or maybe a cold lol :thumbsup: the pups are lovely and cant they eat (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Dottie must think she's getting ready to race shell she loved her run round the garden even if we did'nt (w00t) glad you were there to help as i feel same as tam like i'm dying of the flu or maybe a cold lol :thumbsup: the pups are lovely and cant they eat (w00t)
OMG you after MORE sympathy :p

(w00t) why when did i get SYMPATHY must have missed that lol

(w00t) why when did i get SYMPATHY must have missed that lol
Well it wasn't for the want of trying at track yesterday.There wasn't many folk you didn't ask to look at your foot:lol: Knew there was a reason I like Gary Gorton so much :thumbsup:

well it's a week since i brought blue home, as me jo darren&yvonne no blue never had the best start, i have never seen a pup fret so much 4 his mam&sisters "ARRH"he howled 4 72hours non stop neigbours love him lol, he wud not eat i had 2 hand feed him chicken breast&best beef yes best beef lol, he's settled a lot more now&eating better blue go's in his kennel&run at nite&only howls 4 a hour now lol not bad at just over 7week's old&the only dog :thumbsup: will post some pics when i can sus it out yvonne" P.S can't say karen dident warn me danny's pups (w00t)

Dave was on the phone to jo reading your post and we was laughing our heads off :D :D 72 hours got to be a record lol (w00t) even for a danny pup the not eating i would'nt worry about that !! wait till he starts eating again (w00t) really pleased he's feeling better and letting you get abit more sleep and your poor neigbours well the ones still speaking to you that is lol :- cant wait for pic's :thumbsup: been over to let jo's girls out today and they are coming on really well sure she will post some pic's soon :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back