The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound + Woolden Dot (greyhound)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So glad he's settling down, Told you he had a set of lungs on him, If he can run as well as he can howl he'll be unbeatable!! lol. He should really come on now he's got used to his kennel, The girls are causing me trouble pulling everything to pieces. Double Trouble thou i think i've got the quieter two!! lol. Better not tell them about Blues gourmet dinners or they'll be wanting the same!! Look forward to seeing some pics!!!

:thumbsup:

Dave was on the phone to jo reading your post and we was laughing our heads off :D :D 72 hours got to be a record lol (w00t) even for a danny pup the not eating i would'nt worry about that !! wait till he starts eating again (w00t) really pleased he's feeling better and letting you get abit more sleep and your poor neigbours well the ones still speaking to you that is lol :- cant wait for pic's :thumbsup: been over to let jo's girls out today and they are coming on really well sure she will post some pic's soon :thumbsup:
HI yvonne blues coming on g8t he's ragging like a adult dog :thumbsup: but hes still leading the local dog chours lol.

We're all laughing cause we know what's in store Dave :lol: Hope you get up early,cause 5o'clock on the dot is breakfast time for Duke still,and I know Red's an early riser too :lol: Yvonnes right about the food,now Blue's settling in it wont be long before he eats you out of house and home :lol: Cant wait to see pics of him as he grows. :thumbsup: We'll get a big family pic of him with all his half brothers and his sisters and not forgetting his dad (Danny would never let you forget him :lol: ) next time we're down at Old Hall :thumbsup:

So glad he's settling down, Told you he had a set of lungs on him, If he can run as well as he can howl he'll be unbeatable!! lol. He should really come on now he's got used to his kennel, The girls are causing me trouble pulling everything to pieces. Double Trouble thou i think i've got the quieter two!! lol. Better not tell them about Blues gourmet dinners or they'll be wanting the same!! Look forward to seeing some pics!!! HI jo blues a fantastic pup keen as mustard :thumbsup: you wud be proud of him the way he gos in his little penthouse lol. if i had blue in the house he wud destroy it in a hour lol. good look with jab's P.S dont think hells blue boy quite suits blue now more like HELL.S NEIGHBOUR (w00t) :thumbsup:

We're all laughing cause we know what's in store Dave :lol: Hope you get up early,cause 5o'clock on the dot is breakfast time for Duke still,and I know Red's an early riser too :lol: Yvonnes right about the food,now Blue's settling in it wont be long before he eats you out of house and home :lol: Cant wait to see pics of him as he grows. :thumbsup: We'll get a big family pic of him with all his half brothers and his sisters and not forgetting his dad (Danny would never let you forget him :lol: ) next time we're down at Old Hall :thumbsup:
HI karen blues a prop alpha male when he's up everybody's up" caught him out this morning got him up at 430am&took him work with me lol. can't wait 2 see how he reacts when he see's his sisters (w00t)

HI karen blues a prop alpha male when he's up everybody's up" caught him out this morning got him up at 430am&took him work with me lol. can't wait 2 see how he reacts when he see's his sisters (w00t)
Ahh,but he'll catch you out tomorrow when he wakes you up at 4.30,just incase your taking him to work again :lol:

A little pic for you Jo,my Cracker,Dotties boy,over 23 inch winner at Harewood on Sun.

We are soooo proud,and will always be grateful we found you.

Amandaxxx

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So glad he's settling down, Told you he had a set of lungs on him, If he can run as well as he can howl he'll be unbeatable!! lol. He should really come on now he's got used to his kennel, The girls are causing me trouble pulling everything to pieces. Double Trouble thou i think i've got the quieter two!! lol. Better not tell them about Blues gourmet dinners or they'll be wanting the same!! Look forward to seeing some pics!!!:thumbsup:
HI Jo when is blue due is worm tab is it 2moz gud luk with girls jabs P.S he still HOWLLLLLLLing lol.

A little pic for you Jo,my Cracker,Dotties boy,over 23 inch winner at Harewood on Sun.We are soooo proud,and will always be grateful we found you.

Amandaxxx

HI AMANDA what a handsome fella "cracker" is :thumbsup: hope my blue cracker's half brother look's as good this time next year dave :thumbsup:

Ahh,but he'll catch you out tomorrow when he wakes you up at 4.30,just incase your taking him to work again :lol:
KAREN u were right little C""T caught me out yesterday 330am neighbours really love him now HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lol.

So glad he's settling down, Told you he had a set of lungs on him, If he can run as well as he can howl he'll be unbeatable!! lol. He should really come on now he's got used to his kennel, The girls are causing me trouble pulling everything to pieces. Double Trouble thou i think i've got the quieter two!! lol. Better not tell them about Blues gourmet dinners or they'll be wanting the same!! Look forward to seeing some pics!!!:thumbsup:
HI Jo when is blue due is worm tab is it 2moz gud luk with girls jabs P.S he still HOWLLLLLLLing lol.
Hi Dave, Yep it's due tomorrow. Can't believe he's still howling!!! Girls are doing well, getting big!!! I'll get some pic's of them later. :thumbsup:

A little pic for you Jo,my Cracker,Dotties boy,over 23 inch winner at Harewood on Sun.We are soooo proud,and will always be grateful we found you.

Amandaxxx

Cracker looks amazing, Looks really pleased with him self. Love the trophy too!! Hope his new brother and sister a do as well!!! :thumbsup:

Hi Dave, Yep it's due tomorrow. Can't believe he's still howling!!! Girls are doing well, getting big!!! I'll get some pic's of them later. :thumbsup:
HI JO thanks that will b a laugh trying 2 get blue 2 have his tab hes got the strongest jaw lol.finding it very hard 2 get blue 2 eat right he sud b hungry he never stops running round garden&his run hes a nice shape tho :thumbsup: got his jab.s monday so vet will weigh him&full check up. yep ur boy's still HOWLLLLLLLLLLing lol,

Amandaxxx

HI AMANDA what a handsome fella "cracker" is :thumbsup: hope my blue cracker's half brother look's as good this time next year dave :thumbsup:
Hi Dave,

I adore your boy,looking at him,he will be strapping,and very handsome.Our Cracker has been a delight to own,and such a fantastic racing dog.He won 13 out of 15 puppy races,and is flying at the mo.Most importantly though,hes a big,loveable softie :wub:

Amandaxx

Amandaxxx

Hi Dave,

I adore your boy,looking at him,he will be strapping,and very handsome.Our Cracker has been a delight to own,and such a fantastic racing dog.He won 13 out of 15 puppy races,and is flying at the mo.Most importantly though,hes a big,loveable softie :wub:

Amandaxx
that's because danny's not his dad lol. thank's amanda you have done a great job with cracker :thumbsup:

KAREN u were right little C""T caught me out yesterday 330am neighbours really love him now HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lol.

PMSL :lol: I knew it :-

Pups are 8 weeks now, Weighed the girls today

Daisy 11lb @ 8 weeks

DSCF00061.jpg

Maisy 10.5lb @ 8 weeks

DSCF0028-5.jpg

Heres a few more blurry pic's there never still always running!!! Little sods....

DSCF0026-8-1.jpg

DSCF0025-8.jpg

DSCF00161.jpg

(w00t) 11lb my god what you feeding them lol looks like daisy will make 32lb then :- did'nt say when she'll make 32lb did i :unsure: and little maize my pick lol well she will be nice 30lb :thumbsup: :- i can dream cant i :D they are both little darlings o:) how the chicken poor boy all on his own now :(

Pups are 8 weeks now, Weighed the girls today
Daisy 11lb @ 8 weeks

DSCF00061.jpg

Maisy 10.5lb @ 8 weeks

DSCF0028-5.jpg

Heres a few more blurry pic's there never still always running!!! Little sods....

DSCF0026-8-1.jpg

DSCF0025-8.jpg

DSCF00161.jpg
HI JO/DARREN girls r looking good :thumbsup: .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back